Not a Happy Bunch this Week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
On each of the Manly forums (except maybe the new Manlygang one) there is lots of recrimination and disappointment based on Manly's early exit from the big time in 2005.

Whilst that has taken different forms from:

We did well to make the semis so STOP WHINING!

or

SO WHAT IF WE MADE THE SEMIS, we were crap in the last half of the season and didn't deserve to be there!

or

It's all _________________'s fault (Place in Monaghan, King, Des or even Mullane - whoever takes your fancy!!)

it strikes me as healthy in some way as the high expectations of supporters are in evidence.

Whilst taking some slight solace at making the semis I was bitterly disappointed by our early exit and the manner in which it happened. Contrast this with my early expectations in which I predicted a place of 10th assuming all stayed fit and healthy.

Hopefully this means we are on the rise and have a chance of pushing slightly higher next year.

For that to happen there are still improvements to be made and hopefully the backroom boys are working on that right now!

Yep I hope so as well. As you know i'm option 2 and 3 and for option 3 you know who I would place in the blank space. :)

I'm starting to get over all the blaming etc.

We can only hope that drastic changes will happen throughout the club. Especially in the attitude stakes.

Im over it. Nothing I can do to make a difference.

I will watch the rest of the finals stress free and count down the days till the 06 season.

We are going to be alot better. Just need to find the defence of early season and now we have the playmaker to implement very good offence with a backline with depth

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4