Norths as a feeder club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan, I haven't had that highly fashionable flat top for nearly 2 years. But luckily for you, you will be a garden gnome forever :)

Ryan, I haven't had that highly fashionable flat top for nearly 2 years. But luckily for you, you will be a garden gnome forever :)

Dude - that's up there with Garts - actually - no worse!!!

Byso, I hear the surgery was successful. They successfully removed the jersey from your jeans crotch. You could actually make money out of it.....

Make it like a one peice PJ set the babies wear. Manly jersey/jean one piece set. I can just see you walking the cat walk modelling your brand.. ;)

Ryan, your the least funniest person on here DUDE .... the PJ joke is borderline pathetic and the tactic of just replying to someones comeback as terrible just doesn't work.. you need improvement or maybe a new angle to your paying out of people. The method you use is out dated... and stuff like "Dude - that's up there with garts - actually - no worse!!" haha - what are you like 10 years old??

I'm not saying the others are better.. but if your calling yourself the champ than i think you've beaten some pretty piss poor opponents.

It's juvenile enough putting **** on people over the internet.. and you seem to be involved in all of these little niggling sessions... grow up DUDE.

Can't wait til footy season starts.

Ryan, your the least funniest person on here DUDE .... the PJ joke is borderline pathetic and the tactic of just replying to someones comeback as terrible just doesn't work.. you need improvement or maybe a new angle to your paying out of people. The method you use is out dated... and stuff like \"Dude - that's up there with garts - actually - no worse!!\" haha - what are you like 10 years old??

I'm not saying the others are better.. but if your calling yourself the champ than i think you've beaten some pretty piss poor opponents.

It's juvenile enough putting **** on people over the internet.. and you seem to be involved in all of these little niggling sessions... grow up DUDE.

Nutzcraw - your an idiot.
Additionally - this was an in house joke that the original people of the site would have understood. I don't care to cater to the likes of you.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Ryan, your the least funniest person on here DUDE .... the PJ joke is borderline pathetic and the tactic of just replying to someones comeback as terrible just doesn't work.. you need improvement or maybe a new angle to your paying out of people. The method you use is out dated... and stuff like \"Dude - that's up there with garts - actually - no worse!!\" haha - what are you like 10 years old??

Nutzcraw - your an idiot.
Additionally - this was an in house joke that the original people of the site would have understood. I don't care to cater to the likes of you.
[/quote]

that was a lame comeback to a pretty harsh but true post

Rather be joined at the tongue than have it up someone's [censored] as you seem to have. Jatz Crackers and Nutz always go on a plate together, surrounded by oodles of gooy dip.

Rather be joined at the tongue than have it up someone's [censored] as you seem to have. Jatz Crackers and Nutz always go on a plate together, surrounded by oodles of gooy dip.

:lol: :lol: A fine example of steel striking a raw tooth nerve :lol: :lol:

Ok, all those that aren't Jatz or myself... answer me this.

Is the above quote one of the lamest comebacks you've ever heard???

I'll agree with what the majority agree with

You should have told me you were up this way i would have caught up for a beer mate.. i still owe you for hooking me up with a joint to stay at down there!!

Yeah I was flat out all week, I should have given you a call mate. We had a huge Friday night at Melba's, I was so trashed. Lost my mobile phone, got back to the hotel at 5am, then was on a taxi at 7am to the airport.

My weekend was a complete write off.

Yeah I was flat out all week, I should have given you a call mate. We had a huge Friday night at Melba's, I was so trashed. Lost my mobile phone, got back to the hotel at 5am, then was on a taxi at 7am to the airport.

My weekend was a complete write off.

I can't believe you would carry on at a nightclub till 5am in the morning....and you're turning thirty this year... :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4