Northern Super Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You still need to fix the public transport problem. It doesn't matter how good or big the stadium is - if it means spending hours in traffic to get somewhere to then struggle getting a park or worse spending that time on a crowded bus, then many will still prefer to watch on TV.

What .... and put in place infrastructure that will see our private and pristine beaches over-run by great hordes of unwashed heathens and Parra supporters pouring out of rank public transport flinging kebab wrappers willy nilly every weekend ....... NOT bloody likely ..

It is not the intention of this post to identify or insult any specific kebab wrapper flinger ..

I look at it differently build it and they will come.
I think we need a slightly smaller version of the new parra stadium something that holds 25000 for the bigger matches

This is the way the system works feathered friend ....

All good things come when you have People Power on your side

People power
Political pressure exercised through the public demonstration of popular opinion.

The power or pressure demonstrated by the large numbers of the public

Us fans have the power to assist our club to stand up and be counted

index.jpg

I think this will ultimately come down to what the future of the NRL will look like as well as the Eagles and even Sydney. To go back to the original EPL reference:
London has 4 "permanent" EPL teams (Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, West Ham) with +60k stadiums and a couple of ins and outs each season (CP, Fulham @:eek:, QPR, Charlton etc.) with 15-30k stadiums. The EPL has an additional 4 teams compared to the NRL and London has twice the population and a significantly higher population density. The EPL currently has 13 different cities represented the NRL has 9 but only one city with multiple teams. I have no doubt that this will change in the next few years. Would the NRL ever consider a tier based competition? I doubt it.
Everyone seems to agree that for teams to survive they need modern stadiums and facilities but would it be wise to build a new stadium in one of the most inaccessible areas of the city? Not to mention the fact that your fan catchment is halved by locating a stadium next to the coast. The state government are currently spending ridiculous amounts not only improving the SFS but improving its accessibility as many people simply don't want to deal with getting there. I hate to say it, but if we are to survive in Sydney we will need to find a better location that more fans can get to, and this includes new fans as it's really hard to get people on board if they can't get to games AND (@BOZO) if they aren't ticketed members they don't count towards the membership total.

This is the way the system works feathered friend ....

All good things come when you have People Power on your side

People power
Political pressure exercised through the public demonstration of popular opinion.

The power or pressure demonstrated by the large numbers of the public

Us fans have the power to assist our club to stand up and be counted

View attachment 11132

Are you a vegan?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10