Noon tomorrow......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Orford to announce his decision at 12 o'clock tomorrow according to 2UE.

So according to a lot of people who post in this forum, noon tomorrow is the time which either makes Manly a premiership threat or proves they are nothing for the next 3 years.

i think i am going tohave to get diurty rotten drunk after soccer so I can sleep with all this anticipation

oh get stuffed idiot ok then if orford doesnt sign i dont wanna see u on this forum for another 3 years bloody loser we are a premiership threat this year and there is no orford put a sock in it

oh get stuffed idiot ok then if orford doesnt sign i dont wanna see u on this forum for another 3 years bloody loser we are a premiership threat this year and there is no orford put a sock in it

Mate when did I say it was my opinion. Re-read what I said, and go back and read what everyone else on this forum has been saying for the last few months and re-phrase your uneducated abusive comment directed towards me.

Mate you'd want to be pretty careful talking to people like that. Say your piece but do it proporly. Lets just leave it at that for now and say it won't be tollerated by you on this forum again. :D

The natives ar getting restless.

I told you we'd be getting a birthday present (I hope).

!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

Cheers mate. :)

Wont it be good to get him though? Having Orford, Monas, Witt, Alberts, Bell, Hicks and TBA as the back line!

WOA, that is a remarkable improvment and strenght for many years to come.

Im at work right now and one of the people that work here saw me on this site and he knows chocco and he said manly went to melbourne after soo was over so coming from watmoughs mouth orford is in the bag and always was in the bag. And by the way happy bday choc for last sunday

Sounds promising but I doubt managment would leak that kind of info to players who can't even control them selves in night clubs.

Now don't run with that, Im not saying Choc messes around in the night scene, I mean if choc knows, others know and its more risky than talking about player negotiations on a web site!

I spoke to Choc tonight and he said he will be right in four weeks. Had a whopping big brace on his knee but did a good job serving on the BBQ!

4 weeks!that means he will have been out for seven.worse than i thought.will it be too late!lets hope we are still in there fighting when he returns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4