Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Second last thing I did last night before going to bed was read that Thurston was playing.

Last thing I did before going to bed was change my tip from Parra to the cowboys.

fmd...

lol

ahhh!

I think we exposed how to beat the Raiders. As u was watching I noticed they kept dropping players under like we did last week and what do you know at the end Adam elliot said manly had success dropping players under and how dessie analyzes everything lol Barrett teaching Des a think or two

Tigers will be a better side without Moses, Brooks has plenty to offer and will shine once Moses joins those pack of pretenders and is able to control more of the direction of the team.

I think we exposed how to beat the Raiders. As u was watching I noticed they kept dropping players under like we did last week and what do you know at the end Adam elliot said manly had success dropping players under and how dessie analyzes everything lol Barrett teaching Des a think or two
He is a pretty good young player Elliott. Getting better every week. Off contract at the dogs wonder if he will be squeezed out if they sign foran.

Roosters are looking very ordinary to me. The Warriors are going to have to play some terrible football to lose.

wow is it me or are the Warriors and roosters terrible. cordner is such a gun we need to make a play for him. image we had him and siro as a backup.
Also anyone notice how foran is really struggling without Brett Stewart and matai? poor guy has ayshford out side him hahaha .

haha Pearce offside wow the Warriors did not deserve to win whatsoever they stuffed up everything that last 10 minutes

everyone always said how foran made dce look better.. even though it was Glenn Brett and Lyon but no one mentions how watmough snake and matai made foran look good. Don't get me wrong he's a gun buy watch him at the Warriors he has ayshford outside him and sheck out the back who is a good runner but he's nowhere near the caliber of snake or Billy and for me looks lost at the Warriors.. Unfortunately Des will get the best out of foran

ps Aaron woods head band is a disgrace to life

Incredible defence from the Warriors. Good win to them despite Luke doing a pretty good job trying to lose it for them. Cordner probably could have sealed the result if he backed himself instead of passing to support. SKD is the villian for the Roosters today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6