NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No one on hear last year was saying that when we had Faniu. We were not scoring any points until Faniu came on. I personally think they worked really well together. API plays with all heart and is a gun defender, Faniu has more skill and flair and can only get better. API is a loss but Faniu will be a great hooker.
I’ll have to disagree there. I loved/love Api, and went into battle with plenty on here over it. I won’t name names, but there were three posters in particular that didn’t even bother with the KY, before giving it to me.
I reckon we’re at long odds to see Fainu back next year, or even longer.

This time last year, I think every club in the NRL would have made the same call we did re Fainu v Api. Some bets you win, some you lose. For 2020, we certainly lost the bet and it hurts...

I read today that an AFL player got charged with a sexual assault charge. Will be interesting to see whether they have a ‘no fault stand down’ policy.

The operative word being IF though and I'm not counting on Fainu's return.

At least Api's still playing - unlike Fainu, due to his stupid choices. All very well to say Fainu's a better player but useless when he's not playing.
Yes, if. But he still carved up the opposition last season, which is why we let Api go. From what I can tell he has pleaded his innocence, so I will wait until he has his day in court before I go slinging dirt at the kid. I wasn’t at the dance, so I’ve no idea whether he is or isn’t guilty of anything.

He is still a Manly player and I hope he gets to wear the nine on his back for us again real soon. He has so much potential. One of the most exciting talents In the game.

I’ll have to disagree there. I loved/love Api, and went into battle with plenty on here over it. I won’t name names, but there were three posters in particular that didn’t even bother with the KY, before giving it to me.
Api was awesome, always gave 100% with a big happy smile on his face. So tough for a little guy.

So warriors v broncos

Warriors on the attack, one of the lead runners falls over and slides accidentally into milford, play goes on and warriors score.

Bunker rules no try as - accident or not you can't slide into and impede a defender.

Sharks player last week trips and knocks Thommo over "accidentally", sharks score, bunker says no worries.

Just **** right off nrl. It's bad enough not having an even playing field regarding brown paper bags but these little power hungry toss pots and their little grievances and just annoying to have to deal with.

Also..the Manly one where the bunker say oh Elliott bumps into wade causing him to fall is not enough to warrant that decision.

P.S. - lol @ broncos

woohoohoohoohoot

edit: (fixed up my approximately 4000 typing errors, may actually be in English now)

Last edited:
O
They shoot horses dont they ?
The Broncos played a Warriors home sick team low in confidence and spirit and coached by an interim coach and missing their Tom Turbo in Roger Tuivasa Sheck and other players and lost
How much longer can this humiliation go for ????
[/QUOTE
I don’t know but I’m enjoying it

I'm not one of the three either... loved Api and thought his efforts for us went largely unnoticed... like DCE he gave his all and was one of those players that never quit on the play - and like DCE he copped heaps for not single handedly winning games with amazing attack every week... the Pennies have become my 2nd team this year solely because I would love to see Api have more success... he deserves success because he tries so hard...

We let API go because Faniu is going to be a star. API is playing good footy at the moment, as are the Panthers. Faniu has the potential to be even better
He will only be a star if acquitted.

People need to stop ‘wishing upon a star‘ regarding this bloke. He showed no regard for the organisation that employs him when he allegedly committed a serious crime last year.

Expect the worst and plan accordingly.

The Dogs are dragging Souths down to their level, and (almost) beating them with experience.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4