NON Manly games [Round 8, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cartwright again.....lol

He must have the titans version of the goat photos.

Fremor again. He’d be close to worst debut ever.
Also Jai Arrow May as well fuuck off to the rabbits now.
Corey Parker continues to spew more of his crap.
Warren Smith must get a bonus having to put up with
that tosser.
Ye not a very good debut.. he is a 2nd rower tyrone Roberts is playing fb. My bad
And yes... parker is such a douchebag

Holbrook has to have Thompson at FB. Fuuck Cartwright as far away from this team. JaiArrow needs a fkn rocket up his arse. The only two blokes worthy of a mention for the Titans are #8 Fota, and the Don.
Sharks are being played into form by us and the Titans. The Panthers will give them what for next week.

Holbrook has to have Thompson at FB. Fuuck Cartwright as far away from this team. JaiArrow needs a fkn rocket up his arse. The only two blokes worthy of a mention for the Titans are #8 Fota, and the Don.
Sharks are being played into form by us and the Titans. The Panthers will give them what for next week.
The don is good isnt he? Smart player and great finisher

I reckon the Warriors look more up for the fight than the Broncos. As soon as things turn against them, the Broncos just disappear. If the Warriors' hands didn't keep letting them down they'd be well ahead.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7