Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems like a perfect opportunity to give Manly a Sunday as requested. It's strange the NRL chose to play three games on Monday and give Manly anthor five day turn around.

I suspect four coaches heads are almost on the block and I wouldnt be surprised if one goes this week or next. Taylor, McFadden, McGregor and Stone (unless he beats Manly tomorrow). I think Taylor is gone and would surprise me if he lasts more than another fortnight. Cleary no doubt being looked at by both Tigers and Warriors I suspect. I suspect Robinson is safe as some of his key men come back and the Roosters start winning again.

I suspect four coaches heads are almost on the block and I wouldnt be surprised if one goes this week or next. Taylor, McFadden, McGregor and Stone (unless he beats Manly tomorrow). I think Taylor is gone and would surprise me if he lasts more than another fortnight. Cleary no doubt being looked at by both Tigers and Warriors I suspect. I suspect Robinson is safe as some of his key men come back and the Roosters start winning again.

I think Brown coaches the Knights, not Stone.

I think Brown coaches the Knights, not Stone.

You are quite right Boxley. Hold on a little while I wipe the egg from my face. Brown then has a little bit of a problem. I think he'll survive for now because he's new, but Taylor and McFadden look close to early showers.

bugger...I tipped penrith for the 'upset.'

maybe I'll hack the site and change my pick. Dan loves that. :)

You are quite right Boxley. Hold on a little while I wipe the egg from my face. Brown then has a little bit of a problem. I think he'll survive for now because he's new, but Taylor and McFadden look close to early showers.
Brown will not get fired, even if the knights only win another 2-3 games for the rest of the season. From what I've heard he's laid out a long term plan for the club and they're on board, knowing full well there'll be plenty of growing pains. I kind of expect him to grow into a very handy coach for the knights.
Totally agree about McFadden and Taylor though, honestly if I ran either club I'd have sacked them before the season started and begged Ivan Cleary to come on board. Worst thing Taylor ever did was not get rid of Farrah when he had the chance.

Best match I've seen in ages. Both teams are good enough to play finals football. I thought the 'Riff were a little unlucky to lose. They have some very good young forwards.
They lost 2 players early and the reduced interchange wore them down.
Te Marie broke a shoulder and will be out a while @:cool:
Penriff had 4 tries to Sharks 3, but they could not convert in the gusty conditions :confused:

blair to get 1 week for breaking a jaw.

well I guess it is a week more than the zero the guy who broke buhrers jaw got.

(was it buhrer?)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8