NON Manly games [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have to respect the eels grit win . The eels are playing great footy and for each other and Gutho is a super competitor . They only got the points from us because of a disgraceful forward pass decision and I cant wait for our next encounter to get our redemption

You have to respect the eels grit win . The eels are playing great footy and for each other and Gutho is a super competitor . They only got the points from us because of a disgraceful forward pass decision and I cant wait for our next encounter to get our redemption
Raiders gave them the game. George williams is a fool

Grubana up to his usual tricks. What a cat
Queen Gutho acting like the di(khead he is. I can’t stand the smug prick. Can’t wait for the day someone wipes that smartar$e smile off his face! Thank God Manly got rid of him.....I’d seriously consider giving up watching & supporting the game if he ever wears the Manly colours again!

Last edited:
What Anthony Seibold has proven so far in his 1 1/2 years at the Drongos is that his first year at Souffs was a lot more because they still had a stacked side than it was because he's any sort of decent coach.

Using two non-Manly sides, here is a bit of a comparison.

Before the season was shut down, Brisbane were 2-0 and the Chooks were 0-2. Since the season re-started, the Chooks seem to have come back refreshed and are so far riding roughshod over just about everyone. Brisbane players on the other hand seem like they'd still rather be in lock down playing their Xbox or checking everyone's Instagram or Tik Tok feeds.

We actually played better under Zoolander than they are going right now. At least in a lot of games we did lose under him we were either somewhat competitive or we blew a lead. Other than the first half against us a few weeks back, Brisbane have been a pathetic rabble since the season restart.

I just wasn't brave enough to pick the Titans - though I thought they were in with a good chance. Maybe the remaining myth of a decent broncs team plus they were heavy favourites swayed me.

So...eventually we're all going to have to accept that Parra isn't such a bad team? HIA cheats sure...refs helping out occasionally...sure but you don't win 6 in a row by chance.

I picked Parra, didn't think it'd be that close but thought that the raiders might be tired after playing Manly (as most teams are).

Though I agree with this guy....

1e5b77d1cac6ea5230f20d8f1d96d4a6

Though it was interesting to hear the parra ref call out milking when Matterson was standing over him then placed both hands on the redhead, and shoved him on to the ground!

"Milking!" fmd - It's leg up city for Parra and their "cheap apartments for everyone" year.

Last edited:
Don't care that I'm the only one on the forum atm.... (only way to guarantee an intelligent convo I reckon).....
I'm still posting this:

“They opened up Suncorp Stadium for the first time to 10,000 fans, to their members. They couldn’t get 10,000,” Sampson said.
“They got 6,400.
“I spoke to people at the game. The booing was really surprising, something they hadn’t heard before at Suncorp Stadium and the chant began - sack Seibold, starting echoing around in that second half.”

lol @ broncos

That forward pass didn't cost us the game Bozo, bad game management did, we should have never been in that situation where our result depended on the final pass, letting them score on the final tackle in the first half, and also trying to offload in our own 20m and not being ready for it is what cost us dearly, despite the fact that Kane Evans lost the ball before the line.

2020 has been a tough year for many but the Broncos and their coach Seibold have brought a smile to my face.

Pieman... keep picking Oates, Offa, Lodge and Boyd please and don't go changing ...

I cant believe the number of Broncos players standing around sharing a joke with the Titans players within seconds of the siren going. If that was me you couldn't get me into the sheds quick enough. Shows a distinct lack of respect for Seibold and the jersey. Broncos are shot ducks.

They're starting to lose their fan base. Even rusted on Broncos supporters acknowledge they're ****. I was having a drink with a mate who's been having a bit of hard time lately, so i thought I'd try and cheer him up. "You should get a win today" I said. "I'd put my money on the Titans" he replied.
I hope he did.

I cant believe the number of Broncos players standing around sharing a joke with the Titans players within seconds of the siren going.
There were a few but to be fair the cameras kept going back to one player multiple times, Isaac Luke, who has been a Bronco for about 3 minutes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4