Non-Manly Games [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sharks were wounded and Broncos not great but what they do have across the park is real speed and those are the sort of sides who will worry us.We defend well but outside of Garrick we are pedestrian. From 1 to 7 outside of maybe Boyd they are real quick.Bird getting a lot better too. They’ll have a bit of confidence now.
Heading to magic round for the three days so hope I’m wrong.

And the sad part is that outside of Garrick, those who are arguably our fastest backs in first grade....Tommy and Walker, are on the sidelines. Although it has been hinted at this week that if JDB wins his court case then Walks could well be back in the centres by the next round. Tom unfortunately won't be back for about another 6 or so weeks.

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue
Might be an issue today too. Raiders not as speedy as broncos but really move the ball around. Best wing pairing in the game.

Thumbs up to the Tigers for taking their home game to the bush (Tamworth). Should be more of it as we all know.
In saying that I’m hoping for a Tits win, just to see them go into Round 8 as the best performing Qld team, regardless if the Donkeys get up tonight. What odds would you have got at the start of the year for that result!?

(and no, I’m not including the pseudo scum in that market.)
See, this is the precise reason I don’t bet.:lipssealed:

Holy smokes

20-0 knights.

lol, when vossy said the knights hooker has played the best any hooker has played all year, Ennis immediately bleated... no no on cameron smith...scam smith....

caaaaaaaaaamerooooooooooooooon smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith

fmd

Lane's been reading to much pro lane press.

Boy oh boy, parra had taken advantage fo sho!

lol

forward pass.

oh ffs

forward pass but refs say knights were offside so parra need a penalty just on half time bllllp

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8