Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Turbo

Bencher
Hey Mark.....mate, something in my bones tells me that we will put it together for a tough win on Monday night. The Sharks are going to be a top 4 side this year I think; however, with the changes made to the side (especially Snake) - I sense victory.
Yeah it just been a big build up for this game
-Cherry set for a big game after getting a touch up from the media
-Snake is back
-Manly have made positive changes to the side by dropping the poor performers
-Tom back on the wing gives us more strike power
-Parcell playing for the 80
-Sharkies history against manly
-Sharks are comin off a win a will take manly lightly
-It's a Brookie manly don't lose 2 in a row at Brookie

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Just out of curiosity, was anyone watching the Sunday Footy Show? Did my ears deceive me or did Erin Molan put Brett Finch in the same legends category as Johnny Raper?
In one key indice Finch is well ahead of Raper. He has played for more clubs than Raper has played first grade games.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
If it's going to be crap conditions, it's a game about tackling and keeping it simple. It's probably good that the conditions will force them into a simple game plan, let's hope they can execute.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I notice the New Guinea side is sharing the lead of the Queensland Cup after 3 rounds. I think they made the grand final or was it the final last year. If they win the comp this year could go a long way to helping their claim for an NRL team.

And does anyone know what happened to the Fiji side that was supposed to be playing in the NSW Cup. I thought it was all passed and OK for this year.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Today's action has been a bit boring on the telly (I'm still too cheap to get Foxtel so I'm stuck with Nein)......

So I switched to the Aussie F1 Grand Prix on Ten for a few minutes....and managed to catch Fernando Alonso barrel rolling his McLaren after hitting the back of another car. Thankfully he walked away but damn, that McLaren was a total wreck.

Back to the footy....while its nowhere near being the mud patch of old, the SCG's cricket pitch area is getting a bit chopped up in the rain. And St Merge look like they're adapting to the wet better than Souffs.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
There there Sam

giphy.gif

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
^ Hope it's just a collarbone because he looked in all sorts of pain (not sure the camera right above him as he lay there was doing anybody any favours). No idea what he was thinking lowering his head like that as he reached the defence.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12