Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2015] Dragons' Death Dance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Refs let a Dragon forward pass go and penalise for marker not straight.
What a joke!!
This is the main reason people don't go to games. Dumbo refs.
Normal procedure in golden point is to let the players win it.
Could have penalised nearly every play the ball in the game fir same thing.....

Shame tigers couldn't steel the 32 that dragons scored that would make 62 then we would only have to win by _1.

Refs let a Dragon forward pass go and penalise for marker not straight.
What a joke!!
This is the main reason people don't go to games. Dumbo refs.
Normal procedure in golden point is to let the players win it.
Could have penalised nearly every play the ball in the game fir same thing.....
Matt. Checcin. Theres nothing more to say.

Tigers were cecchined!

That penalty could've been given in every golden point or close game forever. Cecchin decided that game for sure and creagh intimidated Cecchin before the start of golden point.

Will we see that in golden point for the next couple of years where we all know all teams will be offside and not square for a field goal?

Of course not. @:mad:

Tigers were cecchined!

That penalty could've been given in every golden point or close game forever. Cecchin decided that game for sure and creagh intimidated Cecchin before the start of golden point.

Will we see that in golden point for the next couple of years where we all know all teams will be offside and not square for a field goal?

Of course not. @:mad:

Do you think if a GF position week 3 in the finals that penalty would have been blown no way , never, not a chance , zip.

Creagh had no right to intimidate the ref like he did .. If that was Jamie the manly factor would seem him get charged.

This season is finally over.

We won't be given a hope next year but for once just once maybe we can have a proper off season without any media speculation.

2016 cannot be any worse than yes surely not !!

One more game to go 2V's and I hope you at least get the boys putting in a decent effort but alas I think sharks have way too much to play for and will win by 28.

Good luck to our U/20's who are now our last team left with any hope of going deep into September.

Jesus but this Granville kid is good. Put on an epic try earlier and just strolled through the defence there...

Geez, if the Tigers can put 30 points on St Merge.......imagine what the Rorters in the form they're in would put on the scoreboard.

Cannon fodder is being kind. St Merge are going to get killed in the finals with defence like that.

Geez, if the Tigers can put 30 points on St Merge.......imagine what the Rorters in the form they're in would put on the scoreboard.

Cannon fodder is being kind. St Merge are going to get killed in the finals with defence like that.
They won't play the roosters

I know that mate, I was just using it as an example.

St Merge would be hard pressed beating Souffs right now, and Souffs are in $hithouse form compared to this time last year.

This game again showed why there should be no 'Golden Point'.
During the normal season we should allow draws to stand, as used to be the case, and the teams share the points.
During finals, when there needs to be a winner, it has to be 10-minutes extra time. This allows a team to still win if the opposition kicks a field goal. The teams continue to play an extra 10 minutes until there is a result.
Watching 'golden point' is an abomination. It results in a terrible scramble, laughable attempts at field goals, cheating, and poor refereeing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8