Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
btw, the sharks jerseys look like someone's taken a dump on the front of them. weird and gross.

field goal by townsend.

Also raiders laying all over that play the ball to slow things down.

fu raiders

Relax Global old mate .... breath, layback stare at the ceiling and think of rutting season .... aahhhhhh ....

Carn tigers! Will make there next game massive against the sharks.. battle for 8th spot whom we will bash cometh finals
Provided we beat Parra, the refs, Greenturd, Beatoff, Ch nein , the weather , a 2nd Brisbane team, Paul Kunt, Rothtool, the DT , every other dumb fuk moron supporter of every other team and any other monkey fuk asshole who think we are the devil reincarnate. Fuk 'em all to hell.
P.S Having drinks at The Steyne. Fuk the Sharks

I’m really enjoying the Tigers Dragons match. Free lowing, entertaining and I don’t care if someone drops the ball.

That’ll do me. Brenton Speed talking about Brooks being the reining Dally M halfback. Then says he probably won’t get it this year, maybe Mitchell Pearce!, and he was serious.

Sharks have lost 4 games this year where they scored more tries than the opposition but lost. 2 of them were to Canberra.

If those results go their way then they would currently be in the top 4 instead of having to play Wests for 8th spot in the final round

Sharks have lost 4 games this year where they scored more tries than the opposition but lost. 2 of them were to Canberra.

If those results go their way then they would currently be in the top 4 instead of having to play Wests for 8th spot in the final round
5 actually. thats 10 points. would almost get them minor premiership.

Im glad they lost, still a dangerous finals team, I am hoping Tigers can jag 8th spot and we play them at brookvale provided we beat parra

That’ll do me. Brenton Speed talking about Brooks being the reining Dally M halfback. Then says he probably won’t get it this year, maybe Mitchell Pearce!, and he was serious.

And didn’t the tigers finish 10th last year. brooks must have won 3 points every game they won and points in a few games they lost - ludicrous - the reason I gave up on the dally M’s years ago

I only watched the highlights of the Sharks match, so I'd like to know if anyone thought that Croker used a shepherd in his in-goal in order to make the break that led to a try?
Was this raised or am I seeing things?

I only watched the highlights of the Sharks match, so I'd like to know if anyone thought that Croker used a shepherd in his in-goal in order to make the break that led to a try?
Didn't see it but Croker is an Olympic class cockhead that shts me to tears everytime I see that fukwit.

Yup, someone raised it on the previous page. He certainly used his own player to get the break but we all know why it wasn't checked and we all know the level of coverage it'll get in the lame-stream media this week.

saint v tigers:

In the 23rd min, lomax (saints) makes a break up-field. Benji and the ref were sprinting along then the ref sees that he may be in benji's way so he turns on the afterburners and leaves benji in his dust.

I dunno, it just looked kinda funny.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8