Non Manly Games [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t you listen to Izzy..... you will go straight to hell watching that stuff!

I'd rather watch Sharon than listen to Izzy.

Besides, hell will be a holiday for me. I'm the Al Bundy of my house :rock:

12418110_10153316979422747_1255839160880981816_n.jpg

I thought that ball travelled forward through his hands, if he touched it then it's a knock on, irrespective of where Xerri is standing

The ball waa travelling forward before it hit him and went backwards of his arm, if he touches the ball on the line and it gets caught behind the line it can’t hsve travelled forward

Well....

If in doubt, keep the prime minister happy.

lol
The problem with all of this is that the referee has to send it up to the bunker as "try " or " no try" and most of the time the bunker is loathe to overrule the referee, why not send it up as "don't know".
It looked like a knock on in real time, so call it a knock on, rather than going through countless replays that were inconclusive.

Anybody been to the SCG recently to watch a match of rugby league?
I went yesterday courtesy of a friend who is a member. While the beer on tap was good and easy to access the atmosphere at the ground was akin to a funeral.
The ground announcer had to boost up the crowd cheering audio to try to create some excitement, and if there was 12,200 in the crowd many must have been hiding.
From the Members Stand the view was ordinary. On the way home I stopped for refreshment and watched the second half of the Sharks match.
The ground looked full and the crowd was close to the action. Not sure how many was in attendance but it really emphasised that suburban grounds add to the atmosphere.

The problem with all of this is that the referee has to send it up to the bunker as "try " or " no try" and most of the time the bunker is loathe to overrule the referee, why not send it up as "don't know".
It looked like a knock on in real time, so call it a knock on, rather than going through countless replays that were inconclusive.

S'funny how the media dubbed it the 'hand of God', it was a big call in respect to the game, and report on how it may kick start the sharks premiership, run (positive stories), but when Foz may or may not have touched a ball against the cowboys, the world exploded even though we beat them by 1000000 points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7