Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As much as I'd love to see the Sharks lose this and break their 15 in a row or whatever, that so doesn't help my bet, so I'm hammering the Titans home

The draw makes no difference as far as Manly is concerned. They have a +57 better differential, Manly are not catching that. A draw is as good as a loss by the Titans given that F/A is not in play. A win by the Titans would have been bad for Manly's chances.
Great game. That game will soften up the Titans against the Warriors for sure.
NYEagle

I think I just found a renewed hatred for the gummies after taking a shining to them this year lol. Actually, I think that run will be their highlight for the year. I don't see them as a real threat in the finals TBH, I think that is the end of their momentum.

Exciting game and hats off to the Tits. They played with great enthusiasm in the second half, and probably deserved to roll the Sharkies tonight despite a few favourable calls.

I thought Maloney really let the Sharks down tonight. The missed FGs aside, he disappeared for long spells while Townsend was struggling to try and steer the team.

PS: I also think the inexperience and age of some of Sharkies younger stars showed tonight and that's also a big reason I do not think they will do too much in the finals.

Yeah at the end of the day we've put ourselves into this shtmess so now we have to dig ourselves out of it and not rely on other teams winning or losing. If we are good enough we'll make it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2