Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Supposed to be retro round, why are these teams wearing yet another jersey variation
An old north Qld tradition...... Home team always wears the home jersey of the away team.......
All I can come up with

She'll be close, mate. They'll have the home crowd, but I like the storms forwards! Munster will score a double, if not more!
It'll be a great game. Interesting ray Thompson on the beach. Geez he's a goer.

Good to see big Tim get a try! The old Rocky duo of Glasby and Munster. Cam still has to score a double in the second half. Shouldn't be a problem, I'll just fire him a quick text and tell him I'd appreciate it.

I'm bullsh1tting, of course lol. Vunivalu might get a couple though. When he scores 1, he usually scores more in the 1 game.

Wonder which game this year we are going to lose to miss the finals? Hopefully none but I think it will be out of Knights, Parra and dogs. If it does happen

Anyone know what the huddle after full time was about in the Parra/Tiges game. Players from both sides?....just curious.

Reynolds free to play with an early guilty plea.
Unbelievable...

I gave you a like to balance the 3 dislikes you got for posting that.

fmd people can't seem to grasp the rating system isn't for people posting news articles or facts (they're not mutually inclusive!)

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Anyway...amazing that a habitual tripper from scumdogs toxicaire can somehow avoid time on the sideline with an early plea....

....isn't it Greenburg?!?!

fmd people can't seem to grasp the rating system isn't for people posting news articles or facts (they're not mutually inclusive!)

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Anyway...amazing that a habitual tripper from scumdogs toxicaire can somehow avoid time on the sideline with an early plea....

Nothing to see here :tmi:

IMG_20160731_071408.jpg

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Thanks @globaleagle . Yeah I'll have to be more careful with the wording in future....... I think that bloke in the pic might be protesting about John Moran who threw the dropped pass to Glover in the 76 GF. His contribution to retro round....

The end of Warriors v Panthers ...the Panthers defending under their own posts and the markers were not even close to square, they harassed Luke but got away with it. Should have been a gift penalty in front to win the game, but what a surprise, no penalty.

Refs have no credibility when stuff like that happens so regularly in the closing stages of games, especially 'golden point'. Its a farce.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8