Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bunker appears to be an abject failure, it was supposed to fix the issues of the video ref , with 3 or 4 sets of eyes rather than one, but gee they get it wrong a lot of the time.

To be fair they are pressured for time , but gee when 800,000 sets of eyes are watching the same vision and generally get it right they are consistently wrong.

And it ****s me no end that they ignore obvious strips and passes that are metres forward when they could so easily rectify those wrongs.

That double-movement ruling was as bad a decision as I've seen by the Bunker and proves what many of us have been saying for years - technology causes as many problems as it solves.
The first Bronco try took them two minutes and countless camera angles and replays to tell what we knew when we saw it in real action - that it was a try.
So, it's a double fail for the Bunker/video officials. It waste times and doesn't make rulings any more accurate.

My son met Josh Reynolds yesterday. Had a photo together and sent it to me with a caption "your two favourite pests". Said he was a great bloke and talked for ages, they are now BFF's.

Told the little **** he is not doing his chances of inheriting any favours.
I like Grubby, he is a simple guy who always plays to win - no matter the rules :D

Grubby kicks a 40meter FG right on HT 13-0

Good tactic, wish we did it more as it serves as good FG practice and keeps the score rolling up :)

Last edited:
The Dogs are still playing like crap and if St Merge actually knew how to score they would be in front by a mile.

Dogs are lucky to be 13-0 up and I doubt Des would be happy really.

I want the dogs to win but I'm NOT cheering for them or happy for them. Purely from the perspective of it helps us. Other than that I hate them like poison. Hideous , distasteful, putrid stench of a club that produced the worst corrupt, incompetent, administrator ever.

I want the dogs to win but I'm NOT cheering for them or happy for them. Purely from the perspective of it helps us. Other than that I hate them like poison. Hideous , distasteful, putrid stench of a club that produced the worst corrupt, incompetent, administrator ever.

Yes BUT a significant win helps us so GO DOGS!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4