Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What price Mary gone at year's end?
Didn't they just extend his contract because they were worried that another club would snap him up, as he has such an impressive coaching record
I love it when the Dragons begin to implode, the mighty red V haha, my arse

Last edited:
I didn't think it was a send off, on report definitely (obviously) but not a send off. Worse stuff has stayed on the field this year. Obviously ugly but just a tackle gone wrong. An excellent tackle actually, bar the head landing haha!
Based on the judiciary's ruling last week when Flanagan wasn't suspended because his actions didn't cause injury, Cotric will get off.
Simple argument really. The Illawarra player wasn't hurt in the tackle.

What's with this King Gutho business that Voss was calling him, King of what?, FMD

Mate ... you need to understand the Parra mindset .... anybody that can .. in their first year as Captain ... lead them to a coveted Wooden Spoon is automatically elevated to Royal status ... that and the fact he is the only one that doesn't have **** the pigs tattooed on his neck makes him special ..

Last edited:
A streaker who ran onto the field in the dying minutes of last night’s historic game at Bankwest Stadium was a radio executive at the game as a guest of the NRL.

Tood Greenburg to 'look him in the eye' to determine any penalties.

A streaker who ran onto the field in the dying minutes of last night’s historic game at Bankwest Stadium was a radio executive at the game as a guest of the NRL.

Somehow I don't think he'll be a radio executive for much longer, what a farkwit

Yeah read that. National Accounts manager for Austereo. I’d say it’s the chicken and the egg scenario.
Did he abruptly stop taking his meds whilst drinking 20 schooners./ or continued with meds AND had 20 schooners on top?
H&R block are hiring.

Yeah read that. National Accounts manager for Austereo. I’d say it’s the chicken and the egg scenario.
Did he abruptly stop taking his meds whilst drinking 20 schooners./ or continued with meds AND had 20 schooners on top?
H&R block are hiring.
Not much RSA at the new stadium by the sound of things

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4