Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND SEVENTEEN

Friday, July 12 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Panthers v Titans Panthers Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 6.00pm #NRLPanthersTitans

Knights v Bulldogs McDonald Jones Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLKnightsBulldogs

Saturday, July 13 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles ANZ Stadium (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLSouthsManly

Broncos v Warriors Suncorp Stadium (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLBroncosWarriors

Storm v Sharks AAMI Park (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLStormSharks

Sunday, July 14 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Roosters v Cowboys Central Coast Stadium (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRoostersCowboys

Wests Tigers v Eels Western Sydney Stadium (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLTigersEels

Dragons v Raiders WIN Stadium (Fox) 6.10pm 6.10pm #NRLDragonsRaiders

Cartwright v Cartwright. Going with Jed on this one.
And really like Naden in the centres.

Last edited:
Luai would be in first grade in many other clubs, but is stuck behind the coaches son.

Man, the Cameron Smith-a-thon on Fox is doing my head in. Not sure how much more of it I can stand.

Ch.9 haven't even mentioned it in their pre-game for the Knights vs Dogs. I'm shocked as hell.

A Dogs win tonight would be good for Manly, though I can't see the Knights losing at home to them.

Last edited:
Man, the Cameron Smith-a-thon on Fox is doing my head in. Not sure how much more of it I can stand.
When Buderus said, " Johnny Morris and the Sharks would love nothing better than to go down there and spoil the party".
They aren’t the only ones. Betcha the producer was in his ear threatening the sack if he said anything like that again.

The HIA rorts continue. Comes off with a sore chest..........?
Not as bad as the warriors last week bringing a bloke off with a leg injury under the HIA rule.
Dodgy.

Think the Dogs have been unlucky tonight. Nothing going their way.

The HIA rorts continue. Comes off with a sore chest..........?
Not as bad as the warriors last week bringing a bloke off with a leg injury under the HIA rule.
Dodgy.

Doesn't-matta are the worst for exploiting it. I've lost count of the amount of times I have seen their players limping off with a knee or ankle injury, or walking off holding their wrist, ribs or shoulder.....and the trainer pats his head for a HIA. They do it every single time, and often do it in the last 10 minutes of a half so that they get the extra time with a free interchange.

Nein are currently promoting their Sunday game.....

FMD, another Tigpies game? They're on Nein almost as much as the Drongos.

Do you realise that next weekend will be our first of 2 home games offical ones that is at brookvale shown by nine on free to air.

How after 17 rounds this is the case is worth investigating, but not surprising given one word “ Todd”.
Only other free to air home game is funny this one again the tigers at home on a Thursday night.

Last edited:
I don't know if the Knights defence has been good or if the Dogs just suck in attack, especially without Foran running the show.

And just after typing that, the Dogs go the length of the field to score. Go figure lol.

I reckon they're getting a bit precious with the late hits on a guy passing. In normal speed it'd be a less than a half second between passing and getting hit.
Good times ahead for playing makers doing the dummy and run. Blokes will be to scared to make the tackle incase they pass it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4