NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has shot down suggestions he could walk out on the Warriors in a private address to teammates while Tohu Harris says he has not considered a similar move if the Kiwi side is forced to relocate to Australia again in 2021.

Well done media then, for saying the exact opposite a few days ago.

The Roosters lost halfback Lachlan Lam (syndesmosis) and back-rower Mitch Aubusson (suspected wrist fracture) in the first half then star playmaker Luke Keary (ribs) in the second.

There was greatest concern for three-time premiership-winner Keary, with the club calling an ambulance with fears a hit to his ribcage in a first half tackle may have caused an internal injury.

The Roosters lost halfback Lachlan Lam (syndesmosis) and back-rower Mitch Aubusson (suspected wrist fracture) in the first half then star playmaker Luke Keary (ribs) in the second.

There was greatest concern for three-time premiership-winner Keary, with the club calling an ambulance with fears a hit to his ribcage in a first half tackle may have caused an internal injury.
Everything falling into place for parra

Well Storm have been doing it for a while now so if it's a legit tactic then Manly should ensure our halves never get caught with the ball ScamStyle.

Could you imagine Jorge Tafua or Elliot in that side, would look so out of place.

Vinavatu leaps and catches everything, Jorge would just stand there and watch
No they wouldn’t they would do their job and do it well. Bellamy doesn’t put up with anything less.

Injuries are horrendous right now. The one saving grace for us is Melb have another game before they play us so more chance for players to pick up injuries.

No they wouldn’t they would do their job and do it well. Bellamy doesn’t put up with anything less.
Exactly, would not put up with the current performance of some of our players. Would replace them with ones which can get the job done.

Listened to the interview with Cristian Welsh post Match, said every player is accountable.

Loves the players out there as they all do the extra effort plays and run strong with intent.

Hope Keary is OK......I don’t mind the kid & he’s a great player to be honest even if he plays for the Rorters!

Hope Keary is OK......I don’t mind the kid & he’s a great player to be honest even if he plays for the Rorters!
It’s like he’s the last player that resembles sone of the players from the golden eras of RL. Not much size to him but just has a go each week.

I understood that the six again rule would only be used when a side continually infringed in their 22 metre line. I was okay with that. But it has morphed into something more problematic resulting in significant momentum swings and more injuries. Six again calls right across the park are madness. What a clever rule! And wasn't the process of introduction professional - NOT! The wrestle should have been managed by the referees without this rule but it appears it is hard to penalize some teams for laying all over you in a tackle instead we get this bedlam.

...and to think, Wests Tigers let both Ado-Carr and Papenhazen go to Melbourne.
You've got to hand it to the Storm, their recruitment is excellent. They pick up guys only their mother has heard about and turn them into top players. It's unlike Doesn'tmatta who recruit proven first graders.
We would have been wise to keep Keary, Hynes and the Easts' winger (mental blank over his name) in our system.

...and to think, Wests Tigers let both Ado-Carr and Papenhazen go to Melbourne.
You've got to hand it to the Storm, their recruitment is excellent. They pick up guys only their mother has heard about and turn them into top players. It's unlike Doesn'tmatta who recruit proven first graders.
We would have been wise to keep Keary, Hynes and the Easts' winger (mental blank over his name) in our system.

I read that Keary was in our SG Ball side in 2011... but we already had 21/22 year old DCE and Foran who helped us win the premiership that year. Not sure how we could have fit Keary in, unless he was happy to play in jersey 14 until either left (4 years later). By that point he had already went to Souths and won a premiership.

As for Ikuvalu and Hynes, at the moment they are still NRL reserves, years after they left us. Maybe they will become regulars when those teams are at full strength but that isn't a certainty.

Our equivalent of Papenhuyzen or JAC, who we really should have kept, was Gutherson.

Broken rib in two places, out for about 3 weeks.

He is a tough little bugger. Hard to believe he can come back in three weeks with a double fracture to one rib....but he has had plenty of past injuries and seems to be a fast healer. He reminds me of Tooves a bit. Half the size of the other blokes, but with twice the heart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4