NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's easy for quality players to look good when you have 10 minutes with the ball in hand, camped on the Warriors tryline, thanks to a few restarts and penalties, of course
Thats why this set restart **** needs to go. Happens every week and happens alot to us... us V panthers is identical to this match except they scored 2 tries. We had no ball for about 10 mins. Boring viewing if you ask me

Thats why this set restart **** needs to go. Happens every week and happens alot to us... us V panthers is identical to this match except they scored 2 tries. We had no ball for about 10 mins. Boring viewing if you ask me
Panthers are earning quick PTBs, Warriors are trying to slow them down. Haven't seen anything undeserved yet.

Refs could literally find a penalty/set restart,very single play of the ball if they wanted too. It is extraordinarily subjective, and the restart has taken any scrutiny of these decisions away.
I hear ya, sometimes 6 agains are called and I've got no idea why. Tonight everything I've seen on both sides has been justified.

Api what a great player !!! Really hurts seeing him play so good manly will regret that decision until we find a new hooker and that’s not Fainu he won’t be playing next year !!

We have been smashed by some on these boards the past couple of weeks but perhaps these teams two teams are actually quite good. We know Penrith are but I may have underestimated NZ a bit.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4