NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Breaking news! Gladiator to coach South's over the next two games:

Just out of curiosity, how the hell did all three on field officials and the vidiots in the bunker miss Ford's trip on Keary?
He's been charged with a Grade 3 for Tripping so how could they ALL miss it?
Shows up the anamolies with the game that frustrate us so much.
Nothing for a Grade 3 trip ( serious foul play ) but 10mins in the bin after studying the video numerous times for a lazy arm contesting the ball.

Just out of curiosity, how the hell did all three on field officials and the vidiots in the bunker miss Ford's trip on Keary?
He's been charged with a Grade 3 for Tripping so how could they ALL miss it?
Shows up the anamolies with the game that frustrate us so much.
Nothing for a Grade 3 trip ( serious foul play ) but 10mins in the bin after studying the video numerous times for a lazy arm contesting the ball.

Less important...but the commentators as well. Voss and anasta yapping away saying nothing about it. But I don't know if they have replays or not. think they do.

Anyway... it was on the high end scale of a trip and I daresay he'll be guilty. Dunno what the punishment is.

Less important...but the commentators as well. Voss and anasta yapping away saying nothing about it. But I don't know if they have replays or not. think they do.

Anyway... it was on the high end scale of a trip and I daresay he'll be guilty. Dunno what the punishment is.
They only play replays when its not one of the favoured teams, then they replay them to death

Ado-Carr. Cpl minutes to go, and they reef it downfield from the halfway. We all know he’s quick, but how fkn fit is he to not only get to the ball, knee it on, and score. Amazing stuff.

Ponga is going to shred us next week if Elliot is at the back. Blake green a handy asset. Would of been good for dce guess you'll all have to settle for foran when his deal is announced

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6