Non-Manly Games [Round 13, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FFS, the points differential is getting worse by the minute.

When your team is the worst in the comp you deserve to be last.

That us, Manly.

Only the players can turn it around.

Show's that you may have one of the best packs in the comp and the best 1/2 in the game doesn't make it a given you will win

It's a nightmare trying to pick who will win a game this year. Eels will fold i think. Only really good at Pirtek. I still believe we will get on a roll and avoid the spoon

You never know which Parra will turn up. Looks like the spoon for the 1st time in our proud history.

Sadly it is looking like we are heading for our 1st wooden spoon and we look so far off the pace this year sadly.

As said previously this is now up to players, they have to change there attitude. They have to take some pride in there jumpers and the club they are playing for.

Can not believe have fast this club has fallen, very sad to see.

I thought the Northern Eagles days were hard to take , so far this season is probably worse.

I'm still hopeful we can get a roll on when we get a few more games at brookie. The injuries are letting up so I'm starting to run out of excuses haha
How important might those two losses to Penrith and the boys turn out to be. We could've been on 14 points going into the tigers game.

When in round 13 you field your best team field 12 of your best 17 you know you're having a 5hit year with injuries.

Matai and Lyon are no certainties for the next game either.

THIS IS FANTASTIC HAHAHA, AND WE THOUGHT OUR LAST MINUTE LOSS TO THE COWBOYS WAS BAD!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7