Non-Manly Games [Round 12, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even though Canberra are playing bad it's better than I've seen from us this year. We are going to get flogged next Friday, raiders won't be losing 2 in a row and we aren't going to have any motivation. I gave us a good chance of the top 8 this year but I can't see it happening. Raiders pack will be too big and their backline too clinical. Then we have panthers, they will have too much in attack for us too handle plus we are playing badly at home. Then the Titans who have become a top 8 Bolter, they have all their combos and motivation in check and will run rings around our slow players like snake Lyon and Matai. Then the Cowboys which will almost certainly be an ugly score line for us.

Even though Canberra are playing bad it's better than I've seen from us this year. We are going to get flogged next Friday, raiders won't be losing 2 in a row and we aren't going to have any motivation. I gave us a good chance of the top 8 this year but I can't see it happening. Raiders pack will be too big and their backline too clinical. Then we have panthers, they will have too much in attack for us too handle plus we are playing badly at home. Then the Titans who have become a top 8 Bolter, they have all their combos and motivation in check and will run rings around our slow players like snake Lyon and Matai. Then the Cowboys which will almost certainly be an ugly score line for us.
I still think raiders will win this, dogs looked gassed at the end there. Then Raiders will be coming off a dreaded 5 day turnaround to face us, have faith young padawan.

I still think raiders will win this, dogs looked gassed at the end there. Then Raiders will be coming off a dreaded 5 day turnaround to face us, have faith young padawan.
Mate we have not shown anything in the last few weeks in fact the whole year. A vastly underdone team. The only players I've seen try for us this year are Trbojevic bros, fonua-Blake, Parcell, Tafua and buhrer.

That's it...I am jumping head first off the Harbour bridge - nothing more to live for it seems.

After reading that I am quietly confident of going well into September.;)

Wighton is the worst Fullback in the game, but Joey Leilua is the form centre of the game. His runs and offloads in the second half sparked the Raiders and turned the game on its head.

We need to constantly bomb to Wighton though, that guy makes Taufua look safe under high balls.

It won't make a difference we are still gonna get flogged Canberra have to big a forward pack and have speed and motivation all things we don't have. I'm backing raiders to win 50 to nil. The team is just a bunch of arrogant wankers

Calm down Turbo. The Raiders are very inconsistent, and Wighton alone almost lost them that game. We aren't going to lose 50-0.

Raiders have Paulo for next week it's going to very big win for Canberra

Snake has had an extra week to rest his hammy, Tom has had an extra week to rest his ankle. Killer and DCE would have trained a bit more together as a halves combo (I think that swapping Killer and Walker last week was a late call, maybe 1 or 2 days before the game). We should have Jorge and Skivy back in the side. Myles backing up from starting for Qld should be starting on the bench and we'll possibly have Api and Mateo available.

Do you really think that this team will get done 50-0?

Snake, Jorge, Walker, Skivy, Tom, Killer, DCE, Star, Parcell, BJ, Brown, Ferris, Jake. Res - AFB, Vave, Big Giant Head, Lussick/T-Red/Mateo/Api.

Plus Wiliame and Wright will probably be on stand by for Jorge and Skivy if they need extra time and Walker backing up from Origin.

Would Canberra have won today if the Dogs hadn't run out of gas just after half time? They also have a 5 day turnaround.

We can and by rights I think we should win on Friday night.

Manly have not lost in Canberra since 29 May 2004. Since then we've won 36-18 (2005), 46-30 (2007), 31-18 (2008), 36-22 (2013) and 26-24 last year.

Eels: Paulo now released. Gordon likely next this week.

Mail about that J Hastings might be headed from Roosters to Eels, soon.

@Turbo

Settle down son, I thought I was the negative one on here.

No way we will get dusted 50-nil, maybe 36-6 but def not 50 zip!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8