Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos recruit James Segeyaro has been caught drink driving on Monday morning, the club has confirmed.

Segeyaro, who has played two games for Brisbane since making a switch from Cronulla this season, tested positive to low-level drink driving while on his P-plates.

"The Brisbane Broncos can confirm that James Segeyaro has been issued with a notice to appear for driving under the influence of alcohol," the Broncos said in a statement.

"Segeyaro recorded a breath test reading well under 0.05 in Brisbane this morning, but due to the fact he is on a Provisional Licence he has been issued with a notice to appear.

"The NRL Integrity Unit has been informed and the club is working through the issue in conjunction with them."

Of course they won’t...

Broncos won’t sack James Segeyaro for drink driving charge
May 27, 2019 7:47am
Peter BadelThe Courier-Mail
James Segeyaro will not be sacked by the Broncos following revelations the new recruit has been charged for drink-driving just two weeks after arriving at Red Hill.

Why should he? He isn't a registered player

Wow. Just looked this up and "Chicko" has been playing unregistered. How can he do this ??? Oh Broncos player silly me. I'm not concerned really about the dui (probably 0.0001) but not registered wtf. ... I wonder if a Broncos player will ever fall fowl of the no fault stand down or will that just be out of favour Sydney clubs. Dead set..

Wow. Just looked this up and "Chicko" has been playing unregistered. How can he do this ??? Oh Broncos player silly me. I'm not concerned really about the dui (probably 0.0001) but not registered wtf. ... I wonder if a Broncos player will ever fall fowl of the no fault stand down or will that just be out of favour Sydney clubs. Dead set..
Annersley explained it today and as much as I’d love the conspiracy to be true, his explanation seemed plausible....

What did he say? I can't read much my phone is blocking a lot of sites/videos atm. Cheers Ranga!
He said something along the lines of the paper work was lodged on time and a provisional clearance was given by the Integrity Unit and the salary cap auditor and that he played with the NRL’s blessing. I don’t think it’s a big issue, if one at all.

Screenshot_20190527-194041_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks @Ranga !! Got it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7