Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My comments against Segeyaro may sound harsh, but I just feel if it was a Manly player it would be as big as the assassination of JFK and be the lead in story on CNN.

Have to agree. If this was Manly or one of the other non-favoured clubs like the Tigpies, Canberra or the Warriors then the two points would be docked.....at the very least.

As someone said earlier, we weren't allowed to play Manase Fainu last year until he was registered. Until then we had to use either Lewis Brown or Matt Wright as the dummy half. Yet the Drongos, who just happen to be the favoured team of the NRL's broadcast benefactor, are allowed to play Segeyaro unregistered.

Question. What would have happened if Segeyaro had copped a career ending injury? Not being registered.....what would happen to the insurance?

I see JWH is fighting his charge at the judiciary.

You know, despite that I hate the Chooks with a passion, as an old front rower myself I hope JWH wins his case. If he had hit another front rower like he did Ponga, no one would have batted an eyelid. But of course, it was Ponga so out comes the "protect the play maker" crap. Bozo used to cop what he got and a lot worse on a weekly basis.

It seems like props are forbidden to hit Knights play makers these days. AFB gets suspended for his shot on Pearce and JWH is fighting a charge for a full body tackle on Ponga. Neither of which IMO deserved or deserves a suspension.

As a club, we are coming dead last in:
X NSW Cup
X Jersey Flegg Cup
X Ron Massy Cup

And are 6th in first grade.

Wow. We are struggling depth wise.

As a club, we are coming dead last in:
X NSW Cup
X Jersey Flegg Cup
X Ron Massy Cup

And are 6th in first grade.

Wow. We are struggling depth wise.
Whilst NRL have injuries, the NSW Cup side is stripped of their best players @:cool:

Plus Manly SG Ball were just in their Grand Final :rock:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10