Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No penalties at all second half, players going to decide the outcome then klein gives a soft one on the 4th for the broncos and they score next set

We weren’t allowed to use Frankenstein for a while because they couldn’t be bothered giving him clearance, and he wasn’t even coming from another league club.

And... Because the other team was the Roosters who do not want to give reason for the NRL to look at their books, they won't make a complaint.

Exactly what I was thinking watching the 1st half yesterday.

With Lane's ability to offload and even play 80 minutes, he would have become a star under Des' guidance :nod:

But he saw Dalai as his saviour and is now toiling away on his own :cool:

I don't think Lane really saw the Dalai as a saviour. I think really that after what happened in Gladstone last year, he basically wanted out and being on the last year of his Manly contract meant that he could do that without too many more drama's. And there was also the fact that with Siro back from injury, Lane would be more off the bench than starting which is something he obviously wanted. The Worms made him a good offer and the chance to be a regular starter and he took it.

I think had he stayed at Manly, this year with (touch wood) both Thommo and Siro staying healthy, Lane would probably have been one of the bench props, and with Thommo a chance to leave at the end of the year to go to England, Lane could have been in line to be his back row replacement in 2020. But, it wasn't to be.

Amateur hour: The NRL allowed hooker James Segeyaro to play for the Brisbane Broncos and score the match-winning try against the Roosters in round 10 as an unregistered player. ⁦@BuzzRothfield⁩ https://t.co/EEf2JPEpJF
Why would that even be a surprise to anyone. Double standard Todd. Whose now engineering the Broncos, Knights, Cows up the table. Can't risk losing ratings in Qld and the Hunter

This will be interesting.

Frizell is done today after failing his HIA when he was concussed. Yet unlike Luke Keary who was ruled out after a concussion on Friday night, Frizell is likely to be chosen for NSW.

Geez....how far forward was that pass to Xerri?

I noticed that both Fittler and Johns on The Sunday Footy Show named Xerri as one of the top 7 performing "young guns" today. But seriously, other than his run against Penrith, being gifted a try against us last week and basically falling over the line twice so far today.....he's really done nothing.

Reuben Garrick wasn't named. They basically named those who've had highlight reel "moments".

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2