Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the last 8 mins only. There should have been about 5 offside penalties including marker ****-ups and a shoulder charge. Am I paranoid in thinking manly would have been pinged each time?

Definitely not paranoid..........!

Just shows incredible inconsistency in the NRL officiating......!! A penalty is given when it suits them, not as the rules require.

I hope he's OK because I know his family well.....but the Bronco's learnt tonight what I have seen first hand at the Capra's. Corey Oates, as big a talent as he is, is prone to self diagnosis.

For the Capra's one night, he refused to go back on the field after going down in a tackle because he said he'd done his hammy, even though the doctor told him it was right. The next day he was fine and returned to Brisbane.

I found it weird tonight that he'd come from the field because he was dizzy and tired, then say he is always dizzy, but not usually tired. Odd. I hope he's alright.

I love a bronco's loss though. I REALLY love a bronco's loss :D

I have serious "attack envy" when watching the Cowboys in games like this. When it has to be done they just look like they're going to score.
I can remember that feeling with our boys not that long ago.

Yeah, once the Cowboys flicked the switch they looked like they'd score every set. Really impressive. By contrast, our two-speed attack switch goes from Totally Clueless to Kinda Sorta Sucky…

One thing I noticed was that Thurston and Morgan were all over the place. I don't mean they were disorganised, but they didn't just camp themselves on one side of the field in attack. Defences never know who the ball will go to.

How different is that to what we currently see here at Manly? Walker sticks to the left playing like another centre and that leaves DCE to try to do just about everything else.

There I was, smug in the afterglow of the game knowing I tipped the cowboys.....

Only to log on to find I tipped the broncos.

fmd I wish I could remember these tips.

friggen goldfish memory

where am I?

Hey!

What about Milford's field goal attempt.

I couldn't believe when all the cowboys stopped running at him.

He was under no pressure, right in front and...

shank!

One thing I noticed was that Thurston and Morgan were all over the place. I don't mean they were disorganised, but they didn't just camp themselves on one side of the field in attack. Defences never know who the ball will go to.

How different is that to what we currently see here at Manly? Walker sticks to the left playing like another centre and that leaves DCE to try to do just about everything else.
Our coaching structure seems like watching a group of amateurish school kids play and not international experienced quality NRL players .
Just saying it how I see it .

Don't discount Lachlan Coote's role out there. I actually think he's more important - and consistent - to that side than Morgan. He plays like a five-eight, chimes in beautifully. Reminds me of a certain B. Stewart. Guess that's why our attack looks so lost when Snake is gone.

I'm loving this committed performance by the Knights. Win or lose.
Barrett, hope you and your puppet show are watching.
NYEagle

What a prize tool. Celebrate a 5m clear run to the try line like you have won a grandfinal. Dickhead!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6