Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently there's a handy new winger in their Rugby 7's squad, just made his debut last weekend. Don't know much about him but there's plenty of talk that he might be a chance of playing in the NRL next year.
Fark that one. From the moment he decided to switch to the helmet game I thought it was a master plan to come back as marquee player so that the NRL could throw millions at him. I partially changed my mind thinking maybe he's for real but nah. The rort is on. We don't need ego-maniacs. We've had enough trouble with our own.
We need an unknown to be unleashed and turn into a beast like Semi.

I'd love some more indigenous talent to be honest. Naturally gifted athletes. I can't think of one that we presently have?
Well Gorgeous George was a gem in his unique way. Jayden Hodges is Indigenous.
I agree that there could be some amazing Indigenous talent from poor families who haven't been able to put their kids through the junior system.
Maybe us fans need to go on a scouting tour for the club. We will include Fiji though. Might find a Semi and the snorkelling is apparently awesome.

His mother is a Pitcairner and his father is Maori. He is a direct descendant of Fletcher Christian on his mother's side.

No - watch out, Zorba!

Anecdote - I recall watching Walker have a run-in with Jamie Lyon a couple of years back, might even have been in a semi-final. I thought Walker was being a disrespectful young upstart, goading a champion of the game when he was merely an 18 year-old tyro.
Now that I think of it, that is exactly how a young Bobby Fulton treated established stars, back when he was coming through as a young prodigy.
Probably just coincidence...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6