Non-Manly Games [Round 10,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey parra
Who is last now :):)
WE ARE NOT LAST
Parra even though you cost me in tipping you can now sit in last position where a club like yours deserves to be
You getting beat in Goldern point time loved it
Slime and dogs get beat in one weekend -happy manly supporter
Now for us to top it with a win on Monday Night going into a bye

Last edited:
Watmough went a bit better today but far out he looks tired out there. He is constantly on his knees after every tackle. Father Time is catching up on him that's for sure

WTF Fifi is constantly baiting Myles.:wondering:

Ennis back to his grubby best, throwing the ball at Myles head for no reason.:mad:

What a scrappy game

Jez I hope we win Monday night I know certain parra doggy fans who will be getting a serve from me

God iv got a new found hate in the titans! Been piggybacked all night from the refs, hope sharks get this.

What's the crowd figure?
It looks empty up in CBus @:cool:

We may have our second draw for the day.
I still think that Ayshford scored that try :cool:

Good win to the Sharks as that disallowed try was unfair

Last edited:
What's the crowd figure?

Agree.
Titans had the ref helping them all game. And that was a try 100% !

What's the crowd figure?

Saturday night on the Gold Coast, the White lightening capital of Australia. Surprised the players even turned up.

Titans play dumb football, they have no faith in Elgey's ability to kick the ball, his main trick seems to be get him 3 in close to the line, quick play the ball and let Elgey throw the long flat ball.

With that said he will carve up our right edge with it if we aren't aware of it. However with the fact they always go to Sezer for the kick, gives us a great advantage. Sharks pressured him for two charge downs and they still refused to go to Elgey.

Tells you exactly what they think of him as an attacking kick option.

The sharks are equally as stupid, that giving up the ball after their last try was possibly the dumbest thing I have seen this year on the football field.

Chez is the Great White Hope .

Hope he realizes now how hard it is to be a ball player, when you have no one running off you.@:cool:

Watching Choc is painfull now, as he too is isolated and the games are a dour grind. Luckily his brows don't furrow any more :p

Purple Scum are getting checcined hard. Bascially every call has gone Souffs way.

Goodwin batted the ball back in, had a foot out, but checcin called drop out and wouldnt check it.
Then next storm set, smith kicks the ball what looked borderline out on the full, touchie calls it in, but checchin refers it (to be fair it was out).
Then next set souffs clearly knocked on, but checcin says play on (it was a clear knock on).

I hate both teams, but the souffs bias is getting stupid.

Last edited:
Purple Scum are getting checcined hard. Bascially every call has gone Souffs way.

Goodwin batted the ball back in, had a foot out, but checcin called drop out and wouldnt check it.
Then next storm set, smith kicks the ball what looked borderline out on the full, touchie calls in in, but checchin refers it (to be fair it was out).
Then next set souffs clearly knocked on, but checcin says play on (it was a clear knock on).

I hate both teams, but the souffs bias is getting stupid.
I don't know about bias, I think it's flat out incompetence from Chechin..he has to go...even though I am enjoying watching the scum blow up and Warren Smith having a cry @:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6