Non-Manly Games [Round 10,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Ten

Friday, May 15 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Bulldogs vs. Roosters ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLBulldogsRoosters
Cowboys vs. Broncos 1300Smiles Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLCowboysBroncos

Saturday, May 16 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Warriors Pirtek Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLEelsWarriors
Titans vs. Sharks Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLTitansSharks
Storm vs. Rabbitohs AAMI Park (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLStormSouths

Sunday, May 17 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Dragons vs. Raiders WIN Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLDragonsRaiders
Knights vs. Tigers Hunter Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLKnightsTigers

Monday, May 18 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Panthers Brookvale Oval (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLManlyPanthers :inlove:

Reynolds may have broken his thimb and Sutton may have torn his retina :eek:

Gee the Dogs and Rorters hate each other - good to see them bash each other.:giggle:

Oops, Graham just knocked himself out on Guerra's hip :confused:

After 3 first round losses the cows are on fire atm. Interesting to see if they can keep it up.
Love it when the doggies lose.:D

Beat Penrith by 14+ and we jump the Dogs.

If injuries hadn't been so bad this year then I'm sure we could have beaten them twice instead of the other way around.

Good win by the Cows but not enough to jump the Broncos on F/A.

I will probably have egg on my face in sept but does anyone else reckon Des is not doing as well as he should be at the dogs considering the amount they paid him including poaching most of the manly staff as well as the amount the dogs spend on facilities, video equipment, mind coaches etc etc.

His first year was good however most of it was down to Barba having one of the most freakish years anyone has ever seen.

2013 was ordinary.

I also thought the dogs were average last year but got a massive slice of fortune in the semis. They got very lucky against us and Penrith didn't turn up the week after. Souths absolutely walloped them in the gf.

This year again they look average. They don't have a lot of cohesion and their flat style of attack is not working anymore. Again they got lucky playing us when we were in turmoil with the biggest injury toll the club has ever had. They are kinda lucky they are not on the bottom of the table.

Anyway I am not saying we are going great or that Des is a bad coach however I thought by now he would have built a powerhouse of a team with all the coin and resources the dogs have put into the football department but they just look a bit average for mine.

I will probably have egg on my face in sept but does anyone else reckon Des is not doing as well as he should be at the dogs considering the amount they paid him including poaching most of the manly staff as well as the amount the dogs spend on facilities, video equipment, mind coaches etc etc.

His first year was good however most of it was down to Barba having one of the most freakish years anyone has ever seen.

2013 was ordinary.

I also thought the dogs were average last year but got a massive slice of fortune in the semis. They got very lucky against us and Penrith didn't turn up the week after. Souths absolutely walloped them in the gf.

This year again they look average. They don't have a lot of cohesion and their flat style of attack is not working anymore. Again they got lucky playing us when we were in turmoil with the biggest injury toll the club has ever had. They are kinda lucky they are not on the bottom of the table.

Anyway I am not saying we are going great or that Des is a bad coach however I thought by now he would have built a powerhouse of a team with all the coin and resources the dogs have put into the football department but they just look a bit average for mine.

Two Morris boys, Graham, Klemmer, NSW halves, Eastwood, Prichard, Kasiano, Lafai - yeah it is fair to say they have been dissapointing this year.

That's why I respect Ivan Cleary as a coach - he doesn't have a superstar team (only Moylan is becoming a star), he has solid halves but no DCE, Thurston types and yet they went so well last year, and if not for injuries they'd be right up there again this year.

They have good balance, are well drilled and show that a really good coach can take a solid team a long way.

Wow,Johnson is poetry in motion :clap:

Manly should compete in a Touch Football Tournament in the summer months. :lightbulb:

The ball handling and sidestepping abilities of Johnson and Moylen are a direct result of their TF days .

23 mins Choc is put on his butt :p

Leullia ACL :confused:

Parra
Why the F**k did I decide to tip them cost me top position on tipping comp ladder
Dumb move by me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6