Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still hoping on a drone attack on pitch at the Rosters Vs Scum game.
giphy.gif

It has nothing to do with the Raiders defence. The Homebush swamp was coming off rain and the basin around there gets a lot of dew late at night. It makes players slippery so hard to tackle. That’s why there was a combined 56 points in that game.

NYEagke

Homebush ?

I was at the game last night & it seemed like Canberra couldn’t buy a penalty when plenty were warranted. The souffs fans were absolutely feral & were the epitome of bad losers.

And that was in a Corporate box so who knows how bad it was in the stands.

You would have been laughed at for saying this pre season. But I believe we have missed a chance to win a premiership this year.
Tom stays fit we beat souths and the raiders.

I think we have melbournes measure but the roosters probably have us covered.

You would have been laughed at for saying this pre season. But I believe we have missed a chance to win a premiership this year.

I think they have everyone covered.

But I guess we’ll find out tonight

Depth was our weakness this year. It had a bit of a 2006 feel to it. I think next year our rising youngsters and some fine tuning of the forward pack, coupled with Des' coaching, we will be serious contenders. Injuries or not.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6