Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
efgwyv9ucaafodt.jpg

Friday 27th 7:50pm

Raiders v Rabbids
GIO Stadium, Canberra

Saturday 28th 7:50pm

Rorters v Scumos
SCG, Sydney

Last edited:
TL-CAN19.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine 14. Bailey Simonsson 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Dunamis Lui 18. Sam Williams 19. Ryan Sutton 20. Siliva Havili 21. Sebastian Kris

TL-SOU20.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. Alex Johnston 3. James Roberts 4. Dane Gagai 5. Campbell Graham 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Liam Knight 11. John Sutton 12. Sam Burgess 13. Cameron Murray 14. George Burgess 15. Tevita Tatola 16. Ethan Lowe 17. Mark Nicholls 18. Jaydn Su'A 19. Corey Allan 20. Dean Britt 21. Mawene Hiroti

Match Officials
Referees: Ben Cummins, Grant Atkins;Sideline Officials: David Munro, Chris Butler;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Isaac Liu 9. Sam Verrills 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley 14. Angus Crichton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins 18. Sitili Tupouniua 19. Drew Hutchison 20. Jake Friend 21. Ryan Hall

TL-MEL20.png

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Curtis Scott 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Max King 17. Will Chambers 18. Marion Seve 19. Joe Stimson 20. Tino Faasuamaleaui 21. Sandor Earl

Match Officials
Referees: Gerard Sutton, Adam Gee;Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Nick Beashel;Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Wonder who the NRL have decided will play in the 2019 GF??

Souths v Roosters would be a sellout and a ratings winner , far far more so than a Drizzle / Faders game.

And I note that Matt Checcin, who I think is now the best of a bad bunch doesn’t rate with the Sutton cartel.

I imagine he doesn’t like towing the company “ line” too much so is now designated “ 6th reserve “.

Tells a story doesn’t it!!!

Well Sambo was grinning ear to ear after 'coffee' with Greenturd so a
Rabbids v Scumos GF looks to be scheduled :sick:

My guess as well, if the Grubbitohs get there on the back of another refereeing masterclass by Sutton & Co we will know for sure that our great game has nothing to do with whose the best and all to do with who the broadcasters want.

G'day all,So Klein and co are rubbed out for missing an off the ball incident,but no such misfortune for Sutton and I assume its the same female touchy(apologies if i'm wrong) who was two feet from the Burgess take out of Parker.Then you have Cecchin and Perenara who refereed a game with no complaints or controversy and they can't land a gig either.You couldn't script it could you?Then again maybe you could.
cheers mike

SOUFFS ARE NOT BEING GIVEN ANY CHANCE AND RAIDERS WELL... THEYRE FAIDERS

I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS...

Last edited:
The Raiders sell out their game in 10 minutes.
The NRL are offering thousands of free tickets to all ANZ stadium members (15,000)
for the Rorters v Scum game.

Grubbitohs in a stitch up, you can see it coming.

Penalty count 13-4 in favour

2 sin bins , one in each half.

And some real howler 50/50’s all the way of Souffs.

And they’ll ensure those send offs are the most important players.

Mark my words, they want Grubbitohs v Rorters for the ratings.

Grubbitohs in a stitch up, you can see it coming.

Penalty count 13-4 in favour

2 sin bins , one in each half.

And some real howler 50/50’s all the way of Souffs.

And they’ll ensure those send offs are the most important players.

Mark my words, they want Grubbitohs v Rorters for the ratings.

100%

It hurts again knowing if things went our way (or should I say, if refereeing was fair lol), I'd be getting ready to head to the nations capital for a prelim tomorrow :( it will hurt even more if I see Souths beat them, knowing we are a better team than them.

I don't care too much about the Roosters v Storm result, but I REALLY really want the Raiders to win tomorrow night. Also, hearing the viking clap at a Grand Final would be pretty cool IMO

It hurts again knowing if things went our way (or should I say, if refereeing was fair lol), I'd be getting ready to head to the nations capital for a prelim tomorrow :( it will hurt even more if I see Souths beat them, knowing we are a better team than them.

I don't care too much about the Roosters v Storm result, but I REALLY really want the Raiders to win tomorrow night. Also, hearing the viking clap at a Grand Final would be pretty cool IMO

I agree with that but can they ( Raiders) get over the Sutton cartel, I’m not sure.

The broadcasters would love a Grubbitohs / Rorters GF, it would be a ratings bonanza.

Well said and I share your pain - not only tomorrow but even on Monday morning when tickets went on sale I was hurting. Ahh what could have been...

Yes it will be such an injustice if Souths win and I too really want the Raiders to win.

I wonder if whoever loses in Canberra tonight will blame it on passing the dutchie on the left hand side before the game?

It was made legal there this week you know @:cool:@:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8