Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wish they would return to day semi-finals like the good old days - think it would add to the atmosphere and make the game more exciting.

AFL play all their semi finals and finals and GF in the afternoon and it makes it such better watching.

Would love a Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon final and day grand final. Players want it, NRL fans want it - channel 9 only cares about TV ratings.

Good luck to the Faders but for me it’s the Grubbitohs in another manufactured win.

Yes I know I’m getting very cynical on my old age but I’m convinced this game is really owned by the broadcasters, not in a real sense but certainly in how the game is run.

And they will want Souths there.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong BUT mark my words!!

Good morning fellow silvertail feathered friends.
It’s a glorious day. I wake up knowing that today is the last day of the Rabbits season!,

Go Raiders!

NYEagle
Cant trust the Faiders .. they have one job to do but will they manage to ruin it?

upload_2019-9-27_13-23-47.gif

I wonder if whoever loses in Canberra tonight will blame it on passing the dutchie on the left hand side before the game?

It was made legal there this week you know @:cool:@:D

We should know before kick-off wether the crowd has embraced their new found horticultural freedoms.
1. All hot-dog stands are sold out before kick-off.
2. The Viking clap doesn’t happen, ‘cause no one can be fvcked standing up, let alone trying to synchronise clapping
with all the other green stoners.
3. Someone (no one knows who) manages to get a cpl spluttering blows of the horn, which sends the masses into uncontrollable laughter for ten minutes. Just as the kick off is about to be taken, another horn blow (from same unknown) . The crowd by now is larfing so hard, snot is flowing freely from all Raiders fans nostrils, which in turn leads to more larfter.
4. Ricky, seizing the opportunity, has the trainer pump another half dozen cones into the one player that doesn’t take any notice of Ricky’s rants. Mr BJ Leilua. Satisfied that BJ is near comatose and is in a good head space. The game kicks off.....or did it?
( Hey is that cops over there?....no you’re being paranoiad.....parra-what?, what are they doing here, I thought we were playing the Roosters?....shut up and have another sausage roll!).

I am so over the bla, bla just get on with the ****en game. It's ridiculous....... and so F*CKEN boring.....

#Ihatechannel9

Go Raiders, smash that non-deserved vermin.
I understand the centiment, but if were talking "undeserved" , the refs literally handed the raiders that "win" over the storm.. So ide say there's no moral hi ground in this garbage final... Sad really, the comp will be decided tomorrow night

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8