Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Great to see our young Eagles holding onto that Parra hate. Makes me proud that we're passing on the legacy. Good one @Ella Kasmar
I was going to post the same. Ellas parents have done a terrific job instilling the hate. I like to think
I have done a good job with mine instilling the Storm hatred. She was going ‘off’ when sCam got sent (actually scared me a little.@:eek:).

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hahahaha my Dad brainwashed me at a very young age to hate Parra

That's what I call responsible parenting.

Living out west, the hate started early for me and has never waned.

I have mates who support the Worms (and even a brother) but I love nothing more that to hear them bitch and moan.
I hope they NEVER win again.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
So paul kent reckons parra excelled better than us this season because we had a team stacked with rep players and parra are a bunch of nobodies.

Failed to mention that we had $millions on the sideline injured for a big chunk of the season as well as having to play $330k under the cap.

We could only recruit other teams unwanted players, however parra recruited the likes of paulo, fergusson, lane etc etc

Perpetuating the hate and disrespect - idiot

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
10 points to the chick who was cheering when Matty Johns mentioned sCam being sin binned. Then Felcher asks why she’s cheering, and old love yells back,’Because he got sent!" Matty Johns had a nervous laugh looking at her, then realised this chick means business. Quickly changes tact. @:p

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Gee what a shock. Against a team that wanted to be there and didn't throw in the towel 10 minutes in....Doesn't-matta had zilch.

As Phil Gould said tonight. They only won 5 away games this year, though one of them was actually still a game at Wankbest.

Penrith in Rd.1
Dogs in Rd.2
Tigpies in Rd.17 (at Wankbest)
St Merge in Rd.20
Titans in Rd.22

They beat nobodies away from home. The only non-Sydney team they could beat away was the Tits and hell, the South African's from the 1995 Rugby League World Cup would have given the Tits a run for their money the way they played this year.

Flat. Track. Bullies.

Last edited:

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
10 points to the chick who was cheering when Matty Johns mentioned sCam being sin binned. Then Felcher asks why she’s cheering, and old love yells back,’Because he got sent!" Matty Johns had a nervous laugh looking at her, then realised this chick means business. Quickly changes tact. @:p
Saw that too. Was surprised they were so surprised.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The only thing Parra had going for them was Dylan Brown. Showed plenty of ticker, goes hard into the line. And chasing down Olam when the game was well and truely over shows character.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Gee what a shock. Against a team that wanted to be there and didn't throw in the towel 10 minutes in....Doesn't-matta had zilch.

As Phil Gould said tonight. They only won 5 away games this year, though one of them was actually still a game at Wankbest.

Flat. Track. Bullies.

Yes, I understand that ‘Parramatta’ translates from the local Darug tongue as ‘flat track bullies’.

In other words, good place for a speeedway and racecourse, not so great for a formidable football team.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Besides Parra getting done to zip, the 2 highlights for me from last night
1) Scam being done for the bitch slap
2) After the kick in goal by storm Sivo cleans up thinking a knock on has occurred, standing like a dead mullet with Gutho pointing to the line, RUN SIVO RUN :rofl: My new Forrest Gump..:rofl:

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes, I understand that ‘Parramatta’ translates from the local Darug tongue as ‘flat track bullies’.

In other words, good place for a speeedway and racecourse, not so great for a formidable football team.

I don't know which Aboriginal language it comes from Terry but it actually translates into "where the eels lay down".
Which is exactly what they did last night....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Melbourne skipper Cameron Smith has been hit with a grade one contrary conduct charge for slapping Parramatta’s Reed Mahoney in Saturday’s semi-final.

Smith will be free to play in the preliminary final against the Sydney Roosters, with the charge carrying a $1350 fine for an early plea.

HoldenV8

Journey Man

Some legitimate legends called that speedway "home".

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Melbourne skipper Cameron Smith has been hit with a grade one contrary conduct charge for slapping Parramatta’s Reed Mahoney in Saturday’s semi-final.

Smith will be free to play in the preliminary final against the Sydney Roosters, with the charge carrying a $1350 fine for an early plea.
Of course he’ll be free to play !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14