Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
images

images

Storm vs Eels
Saturday 21st 7:50pm AAMI Park

Great news Klein has been punted from reffing either semi.
The downside will be two Suttons in the middle. Gotta love nepotism.
I hope Annersley over rides Bernard the narcissistic prick, and gives Cecchin another gig (fvck, never thought I’d say that!).

Correct , be great if they both lose.

But I have a feeling that it doesn’t really matter , either are going to be smashed by the 25 million dollar Roosters the week after.

Yep. Barring a choke, the Roosters will win it this year. Also barring injury, a half in that team who played for us in the lower grades will have his 3rd premiership ring by the age of 27

I’m liking the optimism of our players though in having a crack at premiership glory this year

Yep. Barring a choke, the Roosters will win it this year. Also barring injury, a half in that team who played for us in the lower grades will have his 3rd premiership ring by the age of 27

I’m liking the optimism of our players though in having a crack at premiership glory this year

At the very least all we could ask of them of to have a crack.....unlike Brisbane on Sunday who basically gave up after the Worms scored their first couple of tries.

The week off has really helped Uncle Nick.

Now he doesn't have to rush to squeeze in his golf games with all the refs.

giphy.gif

Also a 3rd for a front rower who played for us in the 20s... (and a first for a hooker from Avalon Bulldogs) !!??
Although I still don't think Chooks will win this year.

Also a 3rd for a front rower who played for us in the 20s... (and a first for a hooker from Avalon Bulldogs) !!??
Yep they develop none but buy the best, it’s just a money game for Politis and co.

And so many in the game quote them as the perfect model of how a club should look.

FMD, moneyball at its finest!!

Last edited:

Yep that is true although I will always feel dirty about the 2013 grand final. JWH headbutted Justin Horo over nothing and received a penalty from that altercation. One of the many joke decisions from that night. Corey Waddell lashes out this year in frustration and got 2 weeks on the sideline for it...

Last edited:
The "fowl" stuff that was let go by the refs, and decisions against us in that 2013 GF was disgraceful, one reason the Rorters are number 2 on my dislike list.

JWH never shows any remorse for his indiscretions, always an excuse, give him a week !!!! so he doesn't play again this season mwhaaa mwhaa.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10