Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rorters winning.... boring.
Storm winning.....boring.
Yeah Turdy you've done a wonderful job of getting an even competition. Fuk me dead is there anything this c**t hasn't touched that's turned to sht.
Canturburys failed Grandfinal attempts maybe, along with his sweep it under the carpet cover up of Ben Barba atrocities .
He is an abomination and embarrassment as a CEO and I hope Vlandys can see thru his oily , schmary , snake oil ,lying cheating persecuting ,smothering ,grubby approach to the game that has resulted in it being at its lowest point in its history,
Shame Greenburg Shame
Uncle Nick might pat your shiny bald head and tell you to f(*& off and dont worry about it ,but people will not pay to watch Roosters V Scummy Storm year in year out or sit there and watch what is so clearly contrived

Last edited:
Canturburys failed Grandfinal attempts maybe, along with his sweep it under the carpet cover up of Ben Barba atrocities .
He is an abomination and embarrassment as a CEO and I hope Vlandys can see thru his oily , schmary , snake oil ,lying cheating persecuting ,smothering ,grubby approach to the game that has resulted in it being at its lowest point in its history,
Shame Greenburg Shame

It’s a farce now, and a LOT more people can see it!!

What an incredible first finals game this has been, riveting to watch, glued to my seat to see how it planned out.

And what a scoreline , a good thing it won’t go to Golden Point.

FMD, that was 80 minutes I’ll never get back .

If these drongos in charge want to change something it's that.
Knight didn't knock on.
He juggled it or whatever.
What brainiac decided let's stop the game for a ball someone catches before it hits the ground.
It's too complicated for them to adjudicate properly and just YET ANOTHER way to stop the game...
The Sutton one was even better, it went two metres backwards and was somehow deemed to me a knock on.

I’ve turned it off , boring as bat ****.

We all know who will be in the GF and they’ll have done the paper rock scissors deal at NRL headquarters to agree on who wins.

Everyone will be happy , especially the broadcasters, and Turdburger!!

Ho hum, why do we bother!!
Cronk v Smith, they hate each other... yaaaaaaaaaaaawn! I feel a religion debate coming up.
@Mark from Brisbane @Wombat64 @mozgrame @Woodsie @BOZO @MuzztheEagle get yourselves ready, strongertogether’s brother has agreed to be a guest participant.https://images.app.goo.gl/goHSjob1EXH59MYr6

Last edited:
You are to cynical. Peter Sharp and Trent Barrett rebuilt the Manly club. Des Hasler is taking all the credit.
giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7