Non-Manly Games [Finals Week 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly can’t understand why Trent Robertson is never mentioned as coach of the year. Bellamy coach’s a team in an entire city but Robertson has coached a team in a suburb of Sydney with no Juniors. It’s a miracle coaching performance.
Seriously? Have you seen their squad? They have enough talent for two teams - no cap will do that.

They will, and it is.

Salary cap... the Tigers are cheats but the Roosters are aok.
Yeah, what a load of sh!t, hey. And all those people in the media that shout their praises and claim that the roosters just manage the cap better than the rest.
Tedesco
Cronk
JWH
Toupu
Keary
Cordner
Mitchell
Morris
Aubusson
Chrichton
Faaark!

Honestly can’t understand why Trent Robertson is never mentioned as coach of the year. Bellamy coach’s a team in an entire city but Robertson has coached a team in a suburb of Sydney with no Juniors. It’s a miracle coaching performance.

I didn’t give this a funny rating but I hope you are kidding??

You mean he can coach a team of absolute superstars who probably earn a million each and they have a reserve team on almost as much !!

FMD, even I could do that.

Cry me a river. Nick Politis... brown paper bags filled with money... Grand Final’s delivered upon a plate. No Juniors... please.

Don’t believe in conspiracy theories. The Roosters are professionally run and superbly coached. They are an example to all NRL clubs that you do not require juniors or supporters to be successful.

Sorry but let’s not have juniors , supporters and just run the club based on buying the best with massive TPA’s, and win year after year after year.

Yeah sorry , but I hate that , professional or not.

Don’t believe in conspiracy theories. The Roosters are professionally run and superbly coached. They are an example to all NRL clubs that you do not require juniors or supporters to be successful.
Mate - look at the list. If you think they aren’t rorting you are kidding yourself. A coaching miracle? Really. Trent Barrett could win with that list.

They are professional, and he is a good coach - but they have so much advantage it is not even remotely a coaching miracle.

Ffs how do they ever expect to get fatigue back in the game when they stop for 4 minutes for a bleeding nose.

Mate - look at the list. If you think they aren’t rorting you are kidding yourself. A coaching miracle? Really. Trent Barrett could win with that list.

They are professional, and he is a good coach - but they have so much advantage it is not even remotely a coaching miracle.

Go through their roster , from 1-30.

It’s 20 million plus.

Coaching miracle, no just a Rorting miracle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6