No Pass-outs once inside -> revise meeting plans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan's going!? This MUST be an important game.

Get farked, I go to a lot of games, just couldn't this year because of work and soccer

yes, i play soccer, so I don't go out on Friday nights so i am fresh for the game the next day, we had a lot of Friday night games which kind of ruled me out.

Then when we had Saturday games, I usually had either only just finished soccer and was still on Net duty etc, so by the time I was home and able to get to the game, well the game was half way through, easier to watch a replay.

Dan - who did you play for??

Harbord Seasiders. AL6's

1st all season and won the grand final

3 years ago I was given a choice. AL 2's for North Sydney or AL 6 for Harbord, I chose the beer league

Does anyone know whether the Novotel is very near where the special events buses drop folks off from the Nthn Beaches?

It looks like it to me but I'm not sure.

yeah mate very near. If you cant find the Novatel then you belong on the special bus

[quote author=Captain Dong]
Dan - who did you play for??

Harbord Seasiders. AL6's

1st all season and won the grand final

3 years ago I was given a choice. AL 2's for North Sydney or AL 6 for Harbord, I chose the beer league
[/quote]

ahhh sweet - agreed about beer/fun over training/hardwork

used to play 1's.

but now i trundle around for Beacon Hill AL4's - came 5th this year

Yeah I played division 1 my entire life until 18's then stopped and coached for 5 years

I use to play for Beacon Hill as my own club. I was going to join them this year as some friends of a friend played for the Beacon Hill 4's and asked me to come along, but decided to stay with my team as we recruited some good new players.

We have the option of moving up to the 4's next season as we only lost two games all season and they dont want us to do the same in 5's

But I think we will only go up to 5's

Yeah I played division 1 my entire life until 18's then stopped and coached for 5 years

I use to play for Beacon Hill as my own club. I was going to join them this year as some friends of a friend played for the Beacon Hill 4's and asked me to come along, but decided to stay with my team as we recruited some good new players.

We have the option of moving up to the 4's next season as we only lost two games all season and they dont want us to do the same in 5's

But I think we will only go up to 5's

awesome - who do you know man???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7