No Pass-outs once inside -> revise meeting plans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.telstrastadium.com.au/index.aspx?link_id=5.1397#passo

So unfortunately no pass outs, those getting there earlier wont be able to meet outside for beers, so suggest we get a new plan together.

Dan

I know. How can they say you have to sit in there fore nearly 12 hours?

that is just stupid!

You available on the phone mate?

sitting waiting for the Dept of Bloody Immigration to give me service.

Been waiting 30 minutes thus far.

Yeah I am at Artarmon now, so having a few there with a couple of mates then hitting a train over there and going to the novatel for some more then heading in.

No Pass-outs, with two can and i though there is a good chance we may pass out!

ha ha

Jan & I will be heading for the Novotel, would just love to share a glass of red (my shout) with The Wheel for all the work he put in with the petitions for the upgrade to Brookie earlier this year.

Maybe Matabele will even (finally) share that beer with this very proud Manly supporter.

I will be there, but with foul mouthed two can so not really red wine company but if you see us, tap us on the shoulder

[quote author=Corso_Pete]
Maybe Matabele will even (finally) share that beer with this very proud Manly supporter.

I'll shout you one but I'll be having squash!

[/quote]

yes Ryan can get under your feet

I will get to the Novatel around 3 or 4 I think. Might go into the city for a cheap steak at lunch and a few beers then make my way out.

If we win I'll probably go back to the League club.

I'm also going to the presentation night Wednesday night.

checking the Train timetables,
option 1
leave Unanderra 9:59 central 11:56 (change )arrive lidcombe 12:52 Olmypic Park 1:06
option 2
leave Unanderra 11:08 central 12:56 (change )arrive lidcombe 1:34 Olmypic Park 1:46
option 3
Drive to Lidcombe and catch train to Olympic park
option 4
Drive to Brookvale and catch bus to Olympic park

Favoring option 1 at this stage, so Ill probably be there early at the Brewerey :drunk:

Doug no worries,

Give me a call soon. You might as well hit my place before going then I guess, we can do lunch and then head in

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6