No-one likes us......We ****ing love it!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: No-one likes us......We f**king love it!

I'm all for sticking it up the rest of them & i'm glad noone like us because 90 percent of people are fuqwits.
Having said that, when they cost us the game on Sunday and if they cost us the GF, i will then care.

Chip and Chase said:
It's 29 days till the Grandfinal, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it !!!

Are we on a Mission from God??

Daniel said:
"That's what happens"

I took that quote from a friends son. He got in trouble for punching another kid at school. When his parents asked him why he punched the other kid he said

"He was picking on my sister, and that's what happens Mum, That's what happens when you pick on my sister"

Love it Dan. A jewel.

"That's what happens"

Simple, uncomplicated, powerful, focused. Without pretense.

Eerily inspirational.

On the 98th birthday of the great former Liverpool manager Bill Shankly I put forward one of his many enlightening phrases to define Manly's path to premiership no.8.

“If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.”

No one likes us and they can go and get ****ed

Blowfly said:
On the 98th birthday of the great former Liverpool manager Bill Shankly I put forward one of his many enlightening phrases to define Manly's path to premiership no.8.

“If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.”

If you're not first, you're last - rick bobby

And we'll be even more hated if we can rain on Locky's parade tomorrow. Go Manly!

"We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing-grounds. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!"

http://youtu.be/FWu_yPXBBL0

And when Iron Maiden use it as thier into it Freakin' Rocks!!
Been there, seen it, rocked it..

http://youtu.be/aPb7Ox1Lglg

---

http://youtu.be/HXPhpQ2Ssg8

---

\m/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10