No more qld manly events for me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like an angry little beetle.  Maybe we should all turn up to the same game and allow him to test his manhood.

hehe i remember him slagging me off in front of me circa 2004/5

he'd struggle to fight his way out of a wet paper bag

I think this bloke had a go at PJ (over the net) once. If that was him, I'll come with you to QLD next time Cliffy.

Talk is very cheap guys. I would put my house on a fired up Spook against ANY of you lot to be honest but that's not the point here.
It's pretty pathetic to hide behind a keyboard and take shots at someone you don't even know, and all without knowing the WHOLE story in relation to Cliffy's attempt to drum up 'virtual' mates by playing his violin.

WAMF link said:
Talk is very cheap guys. I would put my house on a fired up Spook against ANY of you lot to be honest but that's not the point here.
It's pretty pathetic to hide behind a keyboard and take shots at someone you don't even know, and all without knowing the WHOLE story in relation to Cliffy's attempt to drum up 'virtual' mates by playing his violin.

My opinion of him has nothing to do with Cliffy. He has been that pathetic little man behind the keyboard to many people ...

wamf
i have nothing against you at all mate
in fact i didnt even mention names or confirm who it was.

but i will say the only reason this was posted is because of my anger at what happened today. when you go out of your way to avoid a confrontation with someone and they have a crack at you.

just one thing buddie THE WHOLE STORY as you put it, im sure you havent heard that, im quiet aware of the version the other person is pedalling i had two friends from sydney ring me after the knights game to tell me the bullS**t that was being said aboyut me by this person that day when had only just met him and he didnt know they were my mates.

As i said no dramas with you at all but massive dramas with lies and being threatened

GC you can certainly be a total knuckle head on the sites with your personal attacks. But your a good fella and I can't understand why someone would take things so seriously at a game. I can understand why you'd be hurt as you spent many years hanging out with those chaps (the Rockers).

I can only assume its because of your stance against Max. Looks like those dudes cannot handle a different opinion.

Cliffy, I have no issue with you mate. I do have an issue with the way you've gone about publicising your disagreement but I do respect that is your prerogative.

Ah Jatz, funny that is. Funny because they don't come any cheaper than you. You can put whatever spin you like on this but I know that as soon as MWSE started charging to be a member, in other words, when it was time to front up with the cash and you had to pay a small amount of money to support the club you leached off prior, you were outa there.
I will listen to you when you talk about cheap and change though as you are the undisputed king of this department.

Just don't mention the forum wars. Boy that was without doubt the lamest thing I've ever witnessed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4