No more qld manly events for me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
  Mark and the club have done a great job and i know all fans wont get along but i have to say sadly this will be the last qld game or function i attend.

To be abused and threatened with violence by another manly fan that will do me.

As i said i understand not everyone gets along and as an adult im smart enough to avoid people i dont get along with.

But to cop it for saying hello to a friend i havent seen for awhile is the final straw.

The fan concerned made it very clear that apparently im not welcome amongst the fan group well he will get his wish.

what goes around comes around my bombastic friend

looks like its trips to brookie from now

Shame to hear cliffy, i met you for the firsdt time today and you were cool towards me. PM me when you want to go to Brookie!

Dont let the knob have his way. You should go to the games.
If you feel threatened, get the police involved.

Unfortunately there is a crapload of wankers in the world... and just because they wear a manly jersey doesn't make them exempt. If you wanna go to games... go to them. Don't let the team down cuz one wanker had a few strong words to say.

We've got infighting at board level so why not some amongst the fans.

**** em Cliffy, you have outgrown, out matured, and out lasted these redneck cocksuckers dude.

Any day of the week, your welcome to sit with us and enjoy a beer, and actually ENJOY the football, without all their inbred redneck bull**** going on.

While I think that’s crap someone’s done that to you, harden up sunshine - you where treating me here with violence last week (though at the time I found it near hysterical) now your complaining about someone doing it to you.

Don't let some ****wit spoil your fun, what the worst that can happen they clock you in head and you either fight back or press charges.

If you don't go back you know they win right, I'd go back if it was me if only to spite them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4