No Manly this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Long weekend and I'm spending it in Gympie :0 :sleep: :cry: . Jatz or Nutz may know what that would be like.

[quote author=Fluffy]
you sure you want to let Dan loose near your sisters?

lol....they should be right, the 24 year old will be able to fend for herself, the 18 year old, well she is at the party stage so I will be keeping an eye on her ;)
[/quote]

I wouldn't worry too much mate, I will be with my GF so will be on best behaviour. It will be my friend Jordan you will have to keep an eye on, though I would give them the pre-warning

Long weekend and I'm spending it in Gympie :0 :sleep: :cry: . Jatz or Nutz may know what that would be like.

Good god man, dont do it. :p

Instead, turn east and head to the north shore beach Laguna Bay. I will be the bloke with the 4wd & fishing rod & beer. Dont bring any Gympie mates OK :p

[quote author=nodd]

Good god man, dont do it. :p

Instead, turn east and head to the north shore beach Laguna Bay. I will be the bloke with the 4wd & fishing rod & beer. Dont bring any Gympie mates OK :p
[/quote]

Was going to pack the rods and head to rainbow. How far is Laguna Bay. Have heard of it but wouldn't have a clue where it is?

Laguna Bay is the bay Noosa sits on and runs all the way up to the southern point of Rainbow.

Rainbow can be heaven on warm summer days with offshore breeze. If its onshore you get algae in the water and fishing would be piss poor.

Ah I'm with you - Noosa North Shore and Teewah Beach- never knew that was laguna bay. Have fished there many times.

Ah I'm with you - Noosa North Shore and Teewah Beach- never knew that was laguna bay. Have fished there many times.

Thats it.

Noosa Council has done sand testing up there recently and found there is too much human waste seeping into the sub sand. So, if we are going to stay there it looks like we will just have to swim 1km offshore to do the business. :lol:

I've done that before!!

Over at Moreton.. take a dump in the ocean or walk 4km along the hot sand to do it.

The other alternative was bush.

I took the aquaturd option.

I've done that before!!

Over at Moreton.. take a dump in the ocean or walk 4km along the hot sand to do it.

The other alternative was bush.

I took the aquaturd option.

The moreton bidet !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4