No excuses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sean1976 said:
Barrack the restraint youre exercising is pretty impressive

Mate , I have enjoyed chatting to you guys , but we were on the edge of our lounge all game . When you play the best - you have to be your best , mrs barrack had her hands over her face the whole game .

You guys did well , but you were in our house tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
We were beaten by a better team......period.

Neither team will win another game this season.

A fair change from your we won't lose another game this season !! Lol

I clearly got that wrong didn't I. Look, they were absolutely rubbish and would have been thrashed by almost every other team in the top 8.

We were simply awful tonight and we now have injuries and likely suspensions.

Matai should have passed to george in the last minutes when matai went close but was a metre short...still, would have been kick from the sideline.....

Sorry but I sat with a couple manly supporters watching this game and we all thought the same , haven't seen our team play that bad in a long time! We didn't tackle hard or run hard , poor ball security , bad attacking choices in general and on the last play , I may cop flack for this but that was honestly a terrible performance , .on that performance neither team will win the comp. If we had come up against thurston tonight we would of been beaten by 20 , we were ordinary and rattled, players taking stupid options and different plays ,We do not deserve the week off we deserved to be beaten , this can work one of 2 ways , they willi realize that was ordinary ( which they Will ) they will fire up and come out like world beaters and make a menz( which I think they will) or we are just not up to it at this point in time and will be beat simple as that.

Both teams made uncharacteristic mistakes, ours proved more crucial in the washup & neither team was particularly impressive but that's finals football sometimes, the intense buildup and what was at stake obviously contributed to the scrappy game.
Players on report and key injuries are just a continuation of our season so far.
All the top teams are that close these days it's anyone's comp at the moment and were still in it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6