I had no idea about this up until like 5 mins ago. What are everybody's thoughts? Broncos chief stands firm on coach plan Brisbane Broncos chief executive Bruno Cullen has reiterated that the reigning NRL premiers will stand firm in their decision to replace Wayne Bennett in 2010 despite players reportedly threatening to "revolt" over the decision. Last September Bennett ended weeks of speculation linking him to a lucrative move to the Sydney Roosters when he agreed to see out his contract until the end of 2009. The Broncos then said it would use the remaining years on Bennett's contract to find a replacement for the long time Broncos mentor. Melbourne coach and former Bennett assistant Craig Bellamy has been touted as a future Broncos mentor. However, Bennett hinted in a News Limited newspaper on Monday that he may consider staying on at Brisbane. After Cullen reaffirmed the intention to appoint a new coach, unnamed Broncos players told a News Limited newspaper that they could not rule out a "player revolt" if Bennett was forced to leave before he was ready. But Cullen said "nothing has changed" the plan to replace Bennett in 2010. "This was all settled and a press release issued on September 14 last year," he said. "As far as I am concerned nothing has changed since that press release so I am not going to comment any further." The Broncos kick off their NRL title defence against North Queensland in Brisbane on March 16.