No apology on ME website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
I just went to ME to see what the ignorat few are saying over there and as you'd expect, they are still on planet Goozbo!

What disturbs me most or I should say pisses me off most is that I am yet to hear an official apology from anyone who is part of the club management or players. No notice appears on the official site apologising to the Eagles fans, supporters and gerenal community for such a pathetic display of 1st rugby league.

Show some remorse or guilt to your fans at least.

My guess is that most people are shellshocked.

I don't expect an apology, I expect them to turn it around this weekend with heart, guts and ticker. Words mean nothing, it is performance on the field that count.

How many times can they apologise before it begins to sound like crashing brass and cymbal?

Empty, meaningless words. I don't want to hear them.

I want to see heads roll.

However, if they donate it to Centrelink they will not receive a tax deduction.

You can't get a tax deduction for a donation if it can be proved that you will benefit materially from it.

Go to the front page. The best they can do is plead for support!

Put thye loss back onto the fans please.

THESE CLOWNS ARE CREATING HISTORY, YEAR AFTER YEAR!

I don't want an apology , I just want to be reimbursed for the cost of petrol for my return journey to Shark Park. That's 4 hours of my life that I'll never get back. ( At least the cheergirls were good )

Go to the front page. The best they can do is plead for support!

Put thye loss back onto the fans please.

THESE CLOWNS ARE CREATING HISTORY, YEAR AFTER YEAR!

What do you want them to say, you can be as critical as you like but if you are going to be critical, then by admission you have, in your view of a better option of what the management were supposed to say publically.

If their is to be cristiscm there should be balance and provide opinions on what should be said by the mamagement. Bear in my mind I am talking about what you think they should say publically. I expect that, behind closed doors 15 of the players are all given an ablsolute bollocking by management and that Des is also given a very strong talking too as well.

I'd like to say that Manly Management are the most laid back of any club. Just ask Jamie Lyon. The pressure has been taken off the players with the media ban (2 in one year - that's a record).

They are being wrapped in cotton wool.

Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Jason King, Chad Randall etc, etc are being touted as something they are not.

I don't care, but I think our purchases have been poor. We are seeing Kennedy's & even Beavers too a degree lethargy.

Do we think it will get BETTER next year.

Maybe the lactick juice will fix em.

I dont expect an apology nor do I want one. what will it do? fark all, the record books will still show the same score.

I assume Mngt & Des are kicking some heads behind closed doors today. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the offices today.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2