Nines Predictions thread ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I predict that Sattler & Izzard will make an impact. Never thought I see the day that a Izzard and Sattler would be playing for Manly. Add Corey Waddell and that's a impressive Penrith Trifecta.

I don't think it's Sattler from Penrith, I think it's Saddler from Tenterfield.

I see Sivo has been given the green light to play before his court date. I thought he was on the "no fault, make it up as you go rule?".
They are desperate for the Eels to win
Sickening really these double standards

I see Sivo has been given the green light to play before his court date. I thought he was on the "no fault, make it up as you go rule?".

No, Turdburger spun the wheel of fortune and it landed on the Eels this year.

They’ll get EVERY leg up possible ALL YEAR.

Greenturd must be feeling sick in the stomach, his favourites the slime fielding a decent amount of first graders get pumped first game hahahahahaha :).

I could be wrong but for mine our young guns will make the finals, they were the best scrambling defence I thought, and I like their attitude thus far. It feels so good being a Sea Eagles supporter, keep up the good work boys!!

I’m really excited for the 9s. I know it’s pretty much pointless except for it’s promotion benefits, but I’m so pumped to see our new players and if any have the WOW factor. As long as no injuries, particularly to Reubs and Marty!! :shake:

Not sure it's pointless, thought I heard if the 9s winner wins the comp, it's an extra Million pay packet..

Not sure it's pointless, thought I heard if the 9s winner wins the comp, it's an extra Million pay packet..

Yeah wouldve been nice! But you can see Des' feelings towards it simply by the side he named (and played) - just wanted to avoid injuries to big names

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4