Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nines Predictions thread ....

StuBoot

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I predict that Sattler & Izzard will make an impact. Never thought I see the day that a Izzard and Sattler would be playing for Manly. Add Corey Waddell and that's a impressive Penrith Trifecta.
I don't think it's Sattler from Penrith, I think it's Saddler from Tenterfield.

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
Haumole to create most damage with Paseka and on the back of offloads Ipape and Metcalf to be most dangerous...
Winner - Eels, Brisbane on Top with Sharks and Penrith not far off
I see Sivo has been given the green light to play before his court date. I thought he was on the "no fault, make it up as you go rule?".

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I see Sivo has been given the green light to play before his court date. I thought he was on the "no fault, make it up as you go rule?".
They are desperate for the Eels to win
Sickening really these double standards

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
No, Turdburger spun the wheel of fortune and it landed on the Eels this year.

They’ll get EVERY leg up possible ALL YEAR.

• ✔️
Reactions: maxta

urulion

Greenturd must be feeling sick in the stomach, his favourites the slime fielding a decent amount of first graders get pumped first game hahahahahaha :).

I could be wrong but for mine our young guns will make the finals, they were the best scrambling defence I thought, and I like their attitude thus far. It feels so good being a Sea Eagles supporter, keep up the good work boys!!

malroon

I’m really excited for the 9s. I know it’s pretty much pointless except for it’s promotion benefits, but I’m so pumped to see our new players and if any have the WOW factor. As long as no injuries, particularly to Reubs and Marty!! :shake:

Not sure it's pointless, thought I heard if the 9s winner wins the comp, it's an extra Million pay packet..

rifraff

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Not sure it's pointless, thought I heard if the 9s winner wins the comp, it's an extra Million pay packet..
250k for winning the nines, 400k for winning the premiership. An extra 250k if you win both...

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
250k for winning the nines, 400k for winning the premiership. An extra 250k if you win both...
Ahhh, I was like @malroon . Heard the bit about a million dollars, and thought f*ck me, why didn’t we send our best players.

ellakasmar

Yeah wouldve been nice! But you can see Des' feelings towards it simply by the side he named (and played) - just wanted to avoid injuries to big names

Staff online

• lsz

Latest posts

Top Bottom