Night Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly4Ever

Reserve Grader
I know we are all concerned about our performance in night games, does anyone have a breakdown of record is for the 2004 season. Do we ever train at night under lights anymore? With fully professional players it is more convenient to train through the day but maybe we should consider training at night leading up too our games under lights.

ive seen it posted somewhere over the last few years - we dont win many more away games that arnt at night.

I think last year we won once at night (round 1) out of 5 - 20%

Last year away games we won 3/12 (one at NSO) - 25%

pretty similar

What about at home Fluffy? I know we lost to the Roosters and Souths at Brooky last year under lights. Did we play any other home games at night last year?

We played the Sharks at night and lost last year

I think we need to practise under lights at Brookie.
I'll write to tony abbott and ask for lights - I'll say i'm his long lost daughter!

##**Try not to take offence, it was really only meant as a joke. :D

KT while you are chatting to him ask him when are they going too start spending some $$ on the Northern Beaches. We want an upgraded Brookvale Oval, a new road or two or for the federal and state government to at least acknowledge that we exist even if there are no swinging votes in it for them.

he wont be able to read it, his heads to far up his arse

Byso's just about to have a kid - he's about to discover about the health system and also how the Govt treats people with kids!!! At least his kid will be his own!!! !wall: !wall:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4